Home

ive got a big problem with this

This is a discussion on ive got a big problem with this within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
ive got a big problem with this

I'm extremely bothered by the fact that you cant view the CPU's transactions from week to week. On my second season now in offline CCM, I play teams and nearly everytime I say to myself "what?!? when did this player come to this team??"...really wish you could view the moves that happen instead of MAYBE hearing about it through storylines.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 01:27 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: ive got a big problem with this

Agreed. Not only that but a list of players who retire and who get elected to the HOF. All this should be in the History section of CCM. I hope EA adds as a patch
Old 09-15-2012, 01:38 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
Agreed. Not only that but a list of players who retire and who get elected to the HOF. All this should be in the History section of CCM. I hope EA adds as a patch

Not going to happen.

According to Looman, those features will be in the next madden.

The design of this game strikes me more and more to keep us wanting next years game and not deliver a complete game this year.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:12 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosstheriver
Not going to happen.

According to Looman, those features will be in the next madden.

The design of this game strikes me more and more to keep us wanting next years game and not deliver a complete game this year.
He also said fantasy drafts would not happen.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
Banned

MikeLove's Arena

yeah pretty ridiculous not to have a transaction wire. I can't think of the last sports game that didn't have one. They half-assed so much of this game. I like it on the field though, it's a shame.

edit: Now that I think about it, I'm not quite sure if FIFA12 had a bonafied transaction wire either. You could see nearly all of them if you simmed each day though. This is for my player career or whatever, im not sure if it had it if you were the coach or gm or whatever because i have no ****ing clue what moves to make in a soccer game =P

Last edited by MikeLove; 09-15-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #6
Pro

sabres32's Arena

i too played FIFA and had no clue what i was doing yet i had so much fun doing it lol. but yeah you cant see what other teams are doing and its no good. However I found the draft to be amazing this year BUT of course when teams make trades to move up/down, you yet again cant see what was offered. Just now in my season the Cardinals put Dockett on the trade block and no analysts were tweeting about it but then all of a sudden the next week he was traded and i dont even know who or what was traded to get him. And to make it more lame after the trade went through then all of the tweets started. Its def better then last year but it seems in order to gain something good, you have to lose something as well...like always. I dont think other people or myself will ever be fully pleased, because if our needs were fulfilled then why would we look forward to next years game?
Old 09-15-2012, 03:06 AM   #7
Pro

sabres32's Arena

i too played FIFA and had no clue what i was doing yet i had so much fun doing it lol. but yeah you cant see what other teams are doing and its no good. However I found the draft to be amazing this year BUT of course when teams make trades to move up/down, you yet again cant see what was offered. Just now in my season the Cardinals put Dockett on the trade block and no analysts were tweeting about it but then all of a sudden the next week he was traded and i dont even know who or what was traded to get him. And to make it more lame after the trade went through then all of the tweets started. Its def better then last year but it seems in order to gain something good, you have to lose something as well...like always. I dont think other people or myself will ever be fully pleased, because if our needs were fulfilled then why would we look forward to next years game?
Old 09-15-2012, 04:12 AM   #8
Rookie

Buster6's Arena

OVR: 1

Sucks pretty bad not knowing who went where and what both teams received. The twitter stuff is cool, but they desperately need to add a transaction page. Amazing that they're okay with just leaving stuff like that out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »