Home

Is there anywhere where I can look at Rating for type of players u make on CCM?

This is a discussion on Is there anywhere where I can look at Rating for type of players u make on CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Is there anywhere where I can look at Rating for type of players u make on CCM?

I wanna know the ratings player start off with as a type of player. For instance im looking to see the starting ratings you would receive as a prototype safety?

If anyone knows this can they post the ratings for the Prototype safety? Or send me a link of all the ratings for all type of players? I dont have the Madden 13 but im planning to do a "CCM" on franchise mode on Madden 12 while using the same start up ratings you would on madden 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Is there anywhere where I can look at Rating for type of players u make on CCM?

bump......
Old 09-15-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Is there anywhere where I can look at Rating for type of players u make on CCM?

i think your idea is all messed up

its not like your a prototype safety so you get this ovr its your a prototype safety so if you go to the raiders you will get a boost o your overall because they like pro type safety and if you go to the bears you would get a decline in ovr because they like balanced (i just used those as examples) understand,

and how your going to make a ccm in madden 12 is beyond me you actually need the game to do one so what your trying to accomplish is impossible with out madden 13
Old 09-15-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
Pro

I see what your saying and I 98% agree lol the 1% really is that the thing I mean by using only the Safety I plan to create on defense then supersim offensive side of the ball. The other 1% is just because I do understand about the team I would play for will drop my overall or raise my overall but the reason I just want to know the start up ratings for the prototype safety so that I have an idea on how to make my ratings rather then make ratings up as I go because then I feel as if Im cheating regardless of being an 80 ovr or whatever.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunLotto
I see what your saying and I 98% agree lol the 1% really is that the thing I mean by using only the Safety I plan to create on defense then supersim offensive side of the ball. The other 1% is just because I do understand about the team I would play for will drop my overall or raise my overall but the reason I just want to know the start up ratings for the prototype safety so that I have an idea on how to make my ratings rather then make ratings up as I go because then I feel as if Im cheating regardless of being an 80 ovr or whatever.
but there is no start up rating, its diffrent evertime, and if your a first round pick or a 7 roun d pick they give you development traits to boost your over all faster so you cant do what you are trying to acomplish in madden 12 because you dont get the develpoment trait boosts or other xp boosts or you cant selcot yourr draft round, you would have to get madden 13 which i suggesr you do the game play kills 12,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Pro

Oh ok I get what ur saying thanks for clearing it up lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »