Home

MADDEN IS SO BAD. GUYS TELL ME THIS!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on MADDEN IS SO BAD. GUYS TELL ME THIS!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
MADDEN IS SO BAD. GUYS TELL ME THIS!!!!!!!

WHAT I DONT GET...

Madden runs so damn fast. Why is it I run to the damn cricle on normal speed and guys sometimes dont do a damn thing. I am on the damn spot ,put ur hands up to catch the ball....

When I put the game on very slow you can see how the game could be good bc you can run to your spot and catch the ball but the the cpu doesnt seem that great.....

I caught a ball yesterday with welker ver the middle and he turbo glided in the air to catch the ball 1 handed.
Have u seen many time in madden you go to the spot to catch the ball and as you try to catch it and run the balls bounces out of the hands..

I am so fustarted with madden.. Nothing seems real....

I am playing on ALL MADDEN with ne. IM 1-3 and have the 2 best def and 31 offense.. this game is so ****ed up its crazy.. doesnt even seem like were playing a good game....

please bring back 2 k.. i miss that game..

WHAT i want in NFL GAMES.. when its playoffs times, lets make it happen.MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOUR IN A PLAYOFF GAME. GET THE CROWD INTO IT..
MADDENS DAMN CROWED LOOKS LIKE PS1.. OMG ITS HORRIBLE.. WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS..

STATS R SCREWED UP. GUYS LOOK LIKE ****. IM TIRED OF SEEING STICK FIGURE CARD BOARD DUMIES ON THE SIDE LINE

BIG NOTE... AS ANYONE SEEN IN THE GAME A NON KICKER PRACTING TO KICK FIELD GOALS...????? I SEEN THIS 2 TIMES YETSERDAY. A GUY WHO ISNT A FG KICKER PRACTICE ON THE SIDE LINE.. WTF IS THAT

when its play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #2
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MADDEN IS SO BAD. GUYS TELL ME THIS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflguzzler
WHAT I DONT GET...

Madden runs so damn fast. Why is it I run to the damn cricle on normal speed and guys sometimes dont do a damn thing. I am on the damn spot ,put ur hands up to catch the ball....

When I put the game on very slow you can see how the game could be good bc you can run to your spot and catch the ball but the the cpu doesnt seem that great.....

I caught a ball yesterday with welker ver the middle and he turbo glided in the air to catch the ball 1 handed.
Have u seen many time in madden you go to the spot to catch the ball and as you try to catch it and run the balls bounces out of the hands..

I am so fustarted with madden.. Nothing seems real....

I am playing on ALL MADDEN with ne. IM 1-3 and have the 2 best def and 31 offense.. this game is so ****ed up its crazy.. doesnt even seem like were playing a good game....

please bring back 2 k.. i miss that game..

WHAT i want in NFL GAMES.. when its playoffs times, lets make it happen.MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOUR IN A PLAYOFF GAME. GET THE CROWD INTO IT..
MADDENS DAMN CROWED LOOKS LIKE PS1.. OMG ITS HORRIBLE.. WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS..

STATS R SCREWED UP. GUYS LOOK LIKE ****. IM TIRED OF SEEING STICK FIGURE CARD BOARD DUMIES ON THE SIDE LINE

BIG NOTE... AS ANYONE SEEN IN THE GAME A NON KICKER PRACTING TO KICK FIELD GOALS...????? I SEEN THIS 2 TIMES YETSERDAY. A GUY WHO ISNT A FG KICKER PRACTICE ON THE SIDE LINE.. WTF IS THAT

when its play

Can you please speak english??? and look we are never getting 2k back okay madden let the ncaa license go but they are going to renew the deal once its expires they already open negotiations
Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Whats with all this 2K5 vs Madden? ESPN Football was the best.

And I agree normal speed is too fast. I play on slow with 34 speed threshold because I did some testing in practice mode and this got my receivers closest to their 40 time.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Wellcome To enjoy unlimited sports free download this software,please enjoy sports in Week 2 New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers .New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers Live Streaming Week 2-match today on your PC. Enjoy New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers Live streaming Free Week 2 match on 16 September 2012.Enjoy Full HD link– live broadcast, live sop cast,live telecast,live web cast,live HD
Old 09-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
Whats with all this 2K5 vs Madden? ESPN Football was the best.

And I agree normal speed is too fast. I play on slow with 34 speed threshold because I did some testing in practice mode and this got my receivers closest to their 40 time.
I Just tried this out, makes the game a lot better thanks man. Even graphically wise, a lot less blurring and pixliation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
Banned

MikeLove's Arena

you have no idea what those words even mean in regards to videogames
Old 09-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #7

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Use one of the impression threads.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »