Home

EA cant increase the difficulty of madden

This is a discussion on EA cant increase the difficulty of madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #17
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA cant increase the difficulty of madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dos_Santos
Feel free to post a video.
your amusing i have time to do this. i dont know your age but i dont spend my time here all day long i just wanted some answers to this statement i had, i got work with my girl i gotta do.

but you want people to waste time uploading a video with who knows what to who noes where to prove i can play on all madden with high sliders.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionHeader
Right now all we have to go on is your terrible grammar. So, yes, FEEL FREE TO POST A VIDEO.
You forgot

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
The thing is every game has its flaws. The moment you use those flaws to win at all costs, the game will never be difficulty for you.

The only way around this is true to life adaptive AI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
The difficulty can be increased, considering that previous Maddens have simulated a better challenge, and previous NFL games provided superior CPU AI.

It is possible.

Tiburon is simply incapable.

Don't confused Tiburon's incompetence with something not being possible.
They should conquer grade 10 English before Madden.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dos_Santos
Play on All-Madden, put the sliders at the biggest disadvantage as possible, and post the video unedited. Thanks!
Seriously. I can barely even make the game close unless I play with like the 49ers and the other team is the dolphins on All-Madden
Old 09-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lon515
your amusing i have time to do this. i dont know your age but i dont spend my time here all day long i just wanted some answers to this statement i had, i got work with my girl i gotta do.

but you want people to waste time uploading a video with who knows what to who noes where to prove i can play on all madden with high sliders.
Sure, you have no time to do anything, but spend hours venting on a message board on the internet.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #21
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
Sure, you have no time to do anything, but spend hours venting on a message board on the internet.
my last post before i got to work. how am i venting when i said madden cant improve the difficulty, when i trying to say we all have to live with that the difficulty.

and its called updates on your phone, not spending hours on the internet.

BARS!! lil nicca
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
yea making the AI smarter is the answer but how do you do it, if it was that easy would it not already be in and in other football games as well, how do you program the AI to be smarter
IDK, guess they can talk to the dev team at NBA2k. They seem to do a good job at increasing cpu A.I on higher difficulty, without sacrificing the integrity of the game.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #23
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

I would like to see you blow out the cpu on play now all-madden with cpu sliders maxed.

Im not talking about the lame CCM all-madden that is significantly weaker, and sliders don't work.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
my last post before i got to work. how am i venting when i said madden cant improve the difficulty, when i trying to say we all have to live with that the difficulty.

and its called updates on your phone, not spending hours on the internet.

BARS!! lil nicca
This year the CPU is pretty weak in CCM because the sliders are broken the difficulty isn't working like it should. I don't know if you tried using my sliders on Madden 11 or 12 but I guarantee they would have gave you a challenge.. My sliders in play now will give you a great challenge. Sliders in Play now plays much better then they do in CCM.. You should check out my sliders(My black sliders) when you get a chance but I agree with others that the AI still needs an overhaul but you can get the CPU to be competitive. Just not in CCM at the moment.

Here's the link to my slider thread..
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-16-2012 at 05:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »