Home

EA cant increase the difficulty of madden

This is a discussion on EA cant increase the difficulty of madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6
EA cant increase the difficulty of madden

I play on all madden, will almost all the CPU sliders at 99 but sill blow them out,
a lot of people want to complain like increase the difficulty but can they.

i have apf2k8, Backbereaker and 2k5, but its the same thing on all those games the hardest difficulty on APF2k8 is way to easy. and 2k5 the only challenge you will get once you get a injury.

I not a game programmer but i don't think you can increase the difficulty further all the sports games are easy even 2k basketball the only difference on there hardest difficulty is you miss more shot but you can still blow them out on that, but since its basketball you will get more of a challenge sense the CPU will get the ball so much unlike football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: EA cant increase the difficulty of madden

Post a video. I want to learn.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
Banned

js3512's Arena

OVR: 5

Not sure how old u are but i used to be the same way, every game, not just sports, was too easy. Now, ive gotten older so i dont have as much time to play and my reaction time has slowed just a bit and i struggle on all pro. You gotta remember that the hardcore players of os make up a small percentage of madden consumers and most casual fans like to be able to win when they play.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
Not sure how old u are but i used to be the same way, every game, not just sports, was too easy. Now, ive gotten older so i dont have as much time to play and my reaction time has slowed just a bit and i struggle on all pro. You gotta remember that the hardcore players of os make up a small percentage of madden consumers and most casual fans like to be able to win when they play.

Im saying there is no way to increase the difficulty, its at its peak, and i understand that you want to play on a lower skill level but thats why it optional you would not have to play on the highest skill level
Old 09-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
Banned

js3512's Arena

I realize that but generally, if u increase difficulty at the top then each below that has to be increased as well to a certain percentage unless u add another level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

They can't increase the difficulty, because the only thing that changes in Madden is the amount the cpu increases it's players and the amount the cpu decreases your players. They can however make the AI call smarter plays (more random), recognize a mismatch, and recognize when the initial play called has been changed (not psychically). As it stands, no matter what difficulty you play on, all it takes is an audbile to beat the cpu on offense or defense and it doesn't help that most of the teams play exactly the same. There are no adjustments by the AI in Madden either during the game or even for an opponent you may play more than once in your franchise. A seasoned Madden player should have no difficulty going undefeated or exceeding goals in 13. Until the AI is addressed (not be psychic), the offline gameplay will remain the same. This is a big reason why people say the game plays the same as every Madden since 09.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #7
Banned

js3512's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
They can't increase the difficulty, because the only thing that changes in Madden is the amount the cpu increases it's players and the amount the cpu decreases your players. They can however make the AI call smarter plays (more random), recognize a mismatch, and recognize when the initial play called has been changed (not psychically). As it stands, no matter what difficulty you play on, all it takes is an audbile to beat the cpu on offense or defense and it doesn't help that most of the teams play exactly the same. There are no adjustments by the AI in Madden either during the game or even for an opponent you may play more than once in your franchise. A seasoned Madden player should have no difficulty going undefeated or exceeding goals in 13. Until the AI is addressed (not be psychic), the offline gameplay will remain the same. This is a big reason why people say the game plays the same as every Madden since 09.
Now this im totally in favor of. Itd be nice if the game got football smarter but instead the game just cheats more the higher the level u play.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lon515
I play on all madden, will almost all the CPU sliders at 99 but sill blow them out,
a lot of people want to complain like increase the difficulty but can they.

i have apf2k8, Backbereaker and 2k5, but its the same thing on all those games the hardest difficulty on APF2k8 is way to easy. and 2k5 the only challenge you will get once you get a injury.

I not a game programmer but i don't think you can increase the difficulty further all the sports games are easy even 2k basketball the only difference on there hardest difficulty is you miss more shot but you can still blow them out on that, but since its basketball you will get more of a challenge sense the CPU will get the ball so much unlike football

Play on All-Madden, put the sliders at the biggest disadvantage as possible, and post the video unedited. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »