Home

Why would EA do this??? Just shows EA class once again..

This is a discussion on Why would EA do this??? Just shows EA class once again.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Why would EA do this??? Just shows EA class once again..

Me n son want to play CCM together,..n OMG!!! They Removed the Whole Family Aspect Of Madden...So now if I want to play with my sons I Got to buy a Xbox 360 n copy of Madden 13 and pay for XBL....
I'm on disability with money tight,...
Wish I would have done my Homework a lil better,..Cause I sure would not have wasted my money this year,..THANKS EA for taking our family fun away from our fav things for me n the boys,..
Bet they WON'T get my money NO MORE,..!!!! Wonder what ever happen to them Madden is a true sim n also great for the family,..yes it's all true if you make $50 plus G's a year....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Why would EA do this??? Just shows EA class once again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
Me n son want to play CCM together,..n OMG!!! They Removed the Whole Family Aspect Of Madden...So now if I want to play with my sons I Got to buy a Xbox 360 n copy of Madden 13 and pay for XBL....
Wish I would have done my Homework a lil better,..Cause I sure would not have wasted my money this year,..THANKS EA for taking our family fun away from our fav things for me n the boys,..
Bet they WON'T get my money NO MORE,..!!!! Wonder what ever happen to them Madden is a true sim n also great for the family,..yes it's all true if you make $50 plus G's a year....
Madden 12 is the best option Madden has to offer IMO. To many steps backwards this year. Gameplay is better if you can get past the limited features and terrible graphics.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
Or you could just do this....

make an online connected career.
Have each one of your kids have their own gamertag
Then they take turns playing their games of the week like they would have to in madden 12.
When they have to play eachother they play it in play now. Whoever wins gets to play the game in the connected career mode as the other person puts their team on vacation mode for the week.

Or just wait because with the way EA has been fixing every complaint this will show up sooner rather than later
Old 09-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaviermagnus

Then they take turns playing their games of the week like they would have to in madden 12.
When they have to play eachother they play it in play now. Whoever wins gets to play the game in the connected career mode as the other person puts their team on vacation mode for the week.

Or just wait because with the way EA has been fixing every complaint this will show up sooner rather than later
what a nice thoughtful response....unlike what you would get from a fanboy response, who tells you "GET WITH THE TIMES OLD FART!!". or some of the "game changer" reps who like to (edited out) with their death stare avatars.

I don't think they'll be able to patch it this year....but I'm sure they do want to add it back in. This is their first year with CC, I expect lots of improvements/additions next year.

Last edited by Afrikan; 09-16-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
This is their first year with CC, I expect lots of improvements/additions next year.
Just like the Extra Point halftime show......err, nevermind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:

I sure hope EA listens to complaints and fixes them NOW if they can, while also working on expanding CCM for next year. Rather than the old strategy of just saying 'screw you' to the fans and adding some of the features for next season

Adding the draft was a nice start, now they need to start adding more features to ccm that were taken out compared to franchise from last year
Old 09-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:

Seriously doubt that. Some things they will not patch this year. A tactic EA has been using for years. Take features out, put them in on the next Madden. If EA listens to us, then running animations would be fixed, line play would be fixed, along with a host of other things. Its nice to hope, keep hope alive, but EA has a bad track record. Cant give them the benefit of the doubt @ this point.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Just like the Extra Point halftime show......err, nevermind.
although I understand where you are coming from. There was like zero effort, imo, that went into Extra Point...THAT was like something just to add to the list of "additions" to the game.

Its obvious real effort went into CC...I doubt they'd treat it like EP or Fight for Fumble or some other tac-on feature.

A half time show is not going to bring EA money...where as CC can through getting more people to go online, like they are hoping happens.

Last edited by Afrikan; 09-16-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »