Home

Am the only one who is getting their CCM settings reset?

This is a discussion on Am the only one who is getting their CCM settings reset? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Am the only one who is getting their CCM settings reset?

I started a CCM about with Kirk Cousins with instant starter off. But after every game I play it resets to on. The same goes for Gameflow/Conventional.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #2
Rookie

Slayer525's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Am the only one who is getting their CCM settings reset?

I actually have this same problem. I started a CC as a HB before the recent patch so there was no instant starter. I randomly selected the Steelers and after the update went live all of a sudden I was named starter (i was rated 80 and Rashard Mendenhall was 87) after week 5. Had an amazing season though, broke the season rushing record on All-Pro, won the Superbowl, and decided to go to the Seahawks for a bigger challenge. Before i got signed by them I made a point to turn off instant starter....yea the damn thing turned itself back on so i start over Marshawn Lynch who is rated 93.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Am the only one who is getting their CCM settings reset?

Yes ... your settings go back to default. I like to play using the broadcast camera , but as the game starts it defaults back to the standard camera. That's my main issue with it. I can't play CCM till this gets fixed. I've just been doing the "Play Now", all your settings stay in that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »