Home

Simulated stats

This is a discussion on Simulated stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Simulated stats

How are simulated stats generated? Does it relate to your coach and your playbook or is it only related to the players you have?

Lets make an example:
I create a new coach (Coach 1) with a 50/50 balance for passing/rushing on offense and I use the Cardinals playbook (lots of passes to the WRs, especially to the #1 WR and the TE is mainly used for blocking and not used a lot as a pass catcher) for that coach.
If I create another coach (Coach 2), also with a 50/50 balance for passing/rushing but this time I use the Chargers playbook for him (where the TE is heavily involved into the passing game and there is no clear cut #1 WR).

When I only sim the games, does the CPU factor in the playbooks when simulating games (and thus creating stats)?

The same can be applied for defense: In a Cover 2 scheme, the LBs should get lots of pass deflections and some INTs but basically no sacks (because they don't blitz a lot in Cover 2) whereas in a pressure-based scheme (where the LBs blitz a lot) they should get more sacks but less pass deflections and INTs.

Does the game reflect this?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »