Home

The big question... Burress or TO?

This is a discussion on The big question... Burress or TO? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #9
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: The big question... Burress or TO?

In my Bills, I had Burress at slot and Johnny Knox/TJ Graham as my starters. Stevie Johnson dropped too many deep passes while TJ Graham could catch anything in the end zone and Knox had the speed to turn up the sidelines on drag routes. Then I had Delanie Walker and Charles Clay as my security TE with CJ Spiller getting a few screens his way. Kellen Moore could of won AFC ROTY but Andrew Luck had a better record (12-4) even though Moore had better stats.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Plexiglass was a great WR, not sure his ratings now. He tears it up in my ccm with what ever team that signs him.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoutofthecold
I traded to get Hilton in my offline CCM, what a disaster. He was my 6th WR but he dropped every damn pass he got in garbage time.

I got him to be my KR/PR but he stunk at that too. Thankfully we was injured in week 12 for the year and I just released him in the offseason.
he is TERRIBLE! i use him as a return too, but he fumbled 3 returns in my first game, and got tackled for two points in our own zone. he is a gonner once i find a suitable replacement.

I THINK, i am sold on burress. It will only be for one, MAX two seasons as i plan to draft someone in eventually.

Any ideas on good kick/punt returns? what do they need? speed, agility, acceleration?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonj14
I think the way you have just described burress is what im looking for because wayne and jones will be my main long men, giving me a chance to develop brazil etc as the seconds. How would i go about putting him in that position? Would it be wr2 on the depth chart? Im still trying to get used to it.
He needs to be the third WR on your Depth Chart.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #13
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

It's too bad that everyone is having bad experiences with T.Y.Hilton. Personally I think the guy has a lot of potential. He was great at F.I.U. and with some work could be decent in the NFL I feel. I was thinking of trading for him in my offline CCM. Not so sure about that now though.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »