Home

Why and what team do you play with in madden?

This is a discussion on Why and what team do you play with in madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 04:42 AM   #33
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why and what team do you play with in madden?

Chargers. They are so underrated in the game it's not even funny. It's cool building around them. They got a solid secondary, just added Janoris Jenkins as a nickle back, Nick Perry 3-4 fits nicely to spell Phillips and Barnes.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:05 AM   #34
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Bears fan so Bears it is for me.

I might start one someday as an AFC team though. We'll see.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #35
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

I don't have a team per se. Ever since the Houston Oilers in Tecmo Superbowl back in the day I've been a fan of high powered passing attacks. So I started a CCM with the Lions. The league's strongest arm QB throwing to the most dangerous deep threat and best receiver in the game = aerial onslaught.

But a couple of weeks in I discovered the no injury bug so I restarted a new CCM with the Packers.

If Stafford is a muscle car, Aaron Rodgers is a finely tuned porsche. His passes are pinpoint laser accurate. I just miss Megatron.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #36
Rookie

I use the Jets alot against my friends online and thats my favorite team overall. I'm CCM i feel like being an NFC team because I think its the better conference. The Bears are cool and fun to use but I took a bigger challenge and went with the Arizona Cardinals. They have some good talent on both sides of the ball and really just need a consistent QB. I'm going to try to make Kolb into a star and try finally to win a Superbowl for the oldest NFL franchise.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #37
Rookie

The Bills, because that is the way it has been since Tecmo Super Bowl. QB Bills to Andre Reed and James Lofton...maybe a little Keith McKeller...

There have been ups and downs, with far to many of the latter. The Flutie years were a good time. I actually used to love playing with JP Losman and Trent Edwards...Bledsoe was fun, but a statue. Fitzy has been my horse for a couple years, and it has been fun.

I was excited to not have to have a total rebuild plan after every season, and I had some good times taking new QB's in the Draft, or a new weapon at WR.

They have always been my team, and that is just how I get down. I tried an online franchise with my friends, and I was GB. I was undefeated, but just lost interest and quit in the Playoffs. I remember losing a draw for teams on Tecmo Bowl, and I ended up with the Eagles and the Lombardi trophy, but it just felt so dirty.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #38
Banned

The Bears. I like to experiment with other teams to try different players but i've always had more fun using Chicago than anyone else. My first football memory as a kid was seeing the 85 Superbowl shuffling Bears and i've liked them since. Every Madden I get I try to take them back to the promised land. I also think they have the best uniforms in the sport.

Last edited by Evil Dee; 09-18-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #39
Rookie

OregonianTexan's Arena

OVR: 1

Seahawks for me. Growing up around the Portland area, that was as close as I got to a local team, haha.
Although I usually change everything up and switch to a 3-4 defense and a spread/option style offense.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #40
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Lions - born and raised in Detroit. If I pick any other team, it's either SF or Indy (places I have lived) or Houston (where I live now). I've also liked the Chiefs since my youth... those are pretty much it tho.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »