Home

Why and what team do you play with in madden?

This is a discussion on Why and what team do you play with in madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
When I play online I use the texans because they have a good running back, accurate qb, good wide receiver, and fast cornerbacks. In ccm I use the jets because they are m favorite team
Old 09-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #50
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Why and what team do you play with in madden?

I'm a hometown Detroiter, so I've always played with the Lions. But, it has always been that taking the Lions got me my hometown team AND a fun rebuilding project.

Now that they are only a few pieces away, they aren't as much fun. I have already won a Super Bowl with them this year in a 15-1 season, but kind of lost control of my offseason with no transaction log and lost KVB, Hanson, even Kellen Moore. I still have it saved, but I was pissy and the team is already championship caliber.

I did the "get the teams scrolling as fast as you can" and landed three times on the Falcons, probably an even easier rebuild. So, I had my girlfriend pick my team, telling her they had to be at least 4 points lower than the Lions.

She hemmed and hawed about the decision and said "Nah, Andrew Luck is too easy" when she got down to Colts/Browns. So, now I'm in Cleveland and loving it.

Building Weeden up while scouting the QBs in the draft. May still do one more rebuild, as I'm thinking All-Madden is still nerfed in Online CC as I am already 3-0...
Old 09-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #51
Rookie

Zombie Fossy's Arena

Tennessee Titans - I'm a big time fan of them, so I just love to play as my favorite team. I've watched the Houston Oilers ever since I was a kid, and naturally followed them to Tennessee.

Whenever it comes to Football games and their franchise modes, I tend to pick the lower tier teams that I can and build them into a successful franchise. Luckily, or should I say sadly, I get to attempt to build my favorite team into a juggernaut! So once I do just that with the Titans, I'll move on to another team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 1
I decided to do one of my ccms as the Titans, since they have a lot of good young players. And Chris Johnson.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #53
Rookie

deadly738's Arena

The Ravens & only the Ravens. They are my hometown team and I was there to see them win the Super Bowl back in 2001, the year I started watching football. And they are a balanced team in Madden as well... good defense, good offense, good special teams.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #54
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

Been playing a lot of the Ultimate Team lately to try to make my own team, like a fantasy drafted team.

May go back to doing a CC. Thinking of a few teams; Seahawks (Wilson fan), Jaguars (MJD fan), Rams (total rebuild for me), Browns (total rebuild), or try an offline CC and do a fantasy draft with specific restrictions in place.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 09-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #55
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3

CCM: Eagles
Online: Eagles
Play Now: Eagles

You probably get the point.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »