Home

Kian mckenzie Draft class

This is a discussion on Kian mckenzie Draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Kian mckenzie Draft class

For people that want to know it would be nice if we had a thread for each draft class with the elite players in it. I know to some this may take out the fun or be considered cheating but I am playing an online CCM with two of my friends. There teams are overal way better then mine and there QB's are 10 and 15 overall higher then mine. So I feel like I was at a disadvantge to begin with.

Anwyays if anyone has any info ont eh Kian Mckenzie "once ina lifetime QB" out of USC please help. Someone helped me in another thread that he came out an 85 but in my league he got injured for the year a few weeks in so i am wondering if he still comes out an 85 or less?

Also a stroy line on a kicker form FSU who turns out 86. Marvin Krunch is an OLB who is a true beast. Also a RT that goes int he 5th round doesn't have a story but starts out 84! (this is all info I got from a nice guy that helped me int he cool stories thread.

There is also a story on a CB fightmister who gets injured and a RB ray ray from florida along with a WR from FSU

If anyone has any info on any of these players or others in the class please help...Also if you know fi these players have superstar dev or any other players in the class that would be a huge help too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Kian mckenzie Draft class

Except that it's random. each Draft Class is different, even when it uses the same names.

As an example, my first CCM I had a MLB name Jason Judge show up. He had a backstory about being great and then finding a tumor that had to be removed, but he worked hard and is now ready for the NFL. The guy was one of the best picks of that draft.

Then in a different CCM, Jason Judge showed up again, but he was a Tight End and he was junk. Had a 44 OVR stat and was worthless as a TE.

I have seen others too, where they changed positions, stories and sometimes they are elite and sometimes they aren't.

So...doing a list would be practically impossible. Each draft class is randomly generated, and not just names but positions, stories and everything.

They did this so we couldn't make elite draft pick lists.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staalker
Except that it's random. each Draft Class is different, even when it uses the same names.

As an example, my first CCM I had a MLB name Jason Judge show up. He had a backstory about being great and then finding a tumor that had to be removed, but he worked hard and is now ready for the NFL. The guy was one of the best picks of that draft.

Then in a different CCM, Jason Judge showed up again, but he was a Tight End and he was junk. Had a 44 OVR stat and was worthless as a TE.

I have seen others too, where they changed positions, stories and sometimes they are elite and sometimes they aren't.

So...doing a list would be practically impossible. Each draft class is randomly generated, and not just names but positions, stories and everything.

From what i red yu are right, but only story players change. Players without a story are dynamic. Also the story only goes a couple ways and based on the way the story goes you have a good idea of there ratings. See all the post about jordan parks....his story changes by either coming out as a junior or stays for his senior year and comes out.....regardless of the story though he ALWAYS comes out as a high 80's guy!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

this is simply NOT true. maybe storyline outcomes are random but ratings are not.

i've drafted the same class many times, different classes, and have found IDENTICAL ratings.

for example, off the top of my head, the class with Pooh Carlson QB (he's second rated) he's 94 throw power, with mid or high 80s speed and the top back is called Niles, with 91 Break Tackle and 95/95 or so Speed/ACCL.

i've been playing with draft classes for about 15 hours, just scouting trying to find the perfect players to start my franchise with. yes, it's a waste of time but i've done it.

perhaps the odd exceptions with storylines change ratings, but as i've said above, i've seen the same players over and over with the same ratings.

so, that alone makes the OP's idea worthwhile; i would like to see others continue this.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I had this draft class. I coach the Giants in CCM, and the Cowboys were the worst team in the NFL season 1, so they had the first pick. They draft Kian Mckenzie, and in season three, he's their third string QB...

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

Storyline players change based on how their story progresses. Some have many different ways it can go with position switches and rating changes and all sorts of things.

Non-storyline players don't change.

So if you want to compile a list of the 'diamond in the rough' guys then that's totally possible. For example I found a 6th round projected TE that turned out to be 79 overall as a rookie, and a bit over 80 in my system. If I did that draft class again he'd be just as good the second time.

It's pretty inexcusable that they didn't even put any masking on the classes. If
I am in two CCMs and wind up with a class I've already seen in one it's impossible not to use the knowledge I have from the first time. And that's just accidental. If someone wanted to do it intentionally they'd have 0 problem.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:

I drafted that exact same Jason Judge (the MLB) in my Ravens franchise, same story about the tumor and everything. Got him in the 4th and he was a beast. So I guess classes are not completely random
Old 09-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
I had this draft class. I coach the Giants in CCM, and the Cowboys were the worst team in the NFL season 1, so they had the first pick. They draft Kian Mckenzie, and in season three, he's their third string QB...

thats prob because Romo is good and Kian is not earning XP on the bench

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »