Home

Some disappointing commentary and events.

This is a discussion on Some disappointing commentary and events. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Some disappointing commentary and events.

I was playing a game today and there was a minute left in regulation and the score was 23-27 me.

"It's gonna take a miracle for them to pull this one off."

A miracle to score in a minute? Obviously they have never seen John Elway, Tom Brady, Eli, Peyton etc. play. I hope EA tightens this up because there are so many holes in this commentary and it's terribly inaccurate and really ruining the experience of authentic play and feel.

"This Star WR is gonna give the secondary problems today" Someday the announcers will know the names, because this is quite annoying as well to keep hearing game after game.

Last but not least is the AI running on connected careers. Soon as they get the ball it's a mindless pointless juke and no yards gained.

The more I play the more I am getting disappointed and seeing why this game catches so much heck from people. This is the longest I have kept a Madden game this generation so it's a step in the right direction, but a huge mess compared to the NHL and Fifa franchises after playing it casually since release.

Do they plan to fix any of these things this season with commentary, or just expect us to keep rolling with the punches they give us?

Last edited by Stampede_94; 09-18-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »