Home

how to change defence from 4-3 to 3-4

This is a discussion on how to change defence from 4-3 to 3-4 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
how to change defence from 4-3 to 3-4

I just can figure it out but i joined a online franchise and the had them with a 3-4 how do i do it ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: how to change defence from 4-3 to 3-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally_D
I just can figure it out but i joined a online franchise and the had them with a 3-4 how do i do it ?
If you want to change a team from 3-4 to 4-3 or vice versa, choose the appropriate playbook for them and there you have it, instant 3-4 or 4-3 team and sign players appropriately.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
Rookie

So this is a hard prosess Where i have completely re do my defence or can i change the scheme around and they will adjust
Old 09-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally_D
So this is a hard prosess Where i have completely re do my defence or can i change the scheme around and they will adjust
nooooooooooooooooooo

first of all you can't change your defensive "scheme"

So you have to do it by changing your playbook and building your team piece by piece, which is the correct way to do it. If that is too much then franchise mode not be what you're looking for maybe?
Old 09-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
Rookie

But now there is 2 spots for mlb in defensive scheme when usally is only 1 and i also cjanged the play books and its still the same so do i have to advance a week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was about to start a thread to see how hard people have found it to switch from a 3-4 to a 4-3. I know its pretty much as simple as picking a 4-3 D playbook, but also acquiring the right players.

I'm the Colts in the first season, and I hate that they run a 3-4, Freeney and Mathis are useless when they have to drop back and cover a receiver. I traded Freeney away (last year of contract.)

I want to try to switch to a 4-3 after the season ends, but wanted to know how its been for you guys switching between the 2?
Old 09-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer joe
I was about to start a thread to see how hard people have found it to switch from a 3-4 to a 4-3. I know its pretty much as simple as picking a 4-3 D playbook, but also acquiring the right players.

I'm the Colts in the first season, and I hate that they run a 3-4, Freeney and Mathis are useless when they have to drop back and cover a receiver. I traded Freeney away (last year of contract.)

I want to try to switch to a 4-3 after the season ends, but wanted to know how its been for you guys switching between the 2?
So where do I go to change the playbook?
Old 09-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetright69
So where do I go to change the playbook?
Beore each game in the Advanced Settings. The menu under that is the one that lets you change you uniforms. Right before you press "Ready"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »