Home

Best Rebuilding project in Madden 13 CCM?

This is a discussion on Best Rebuilding project in Madden 13 CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #9
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Best Rebuilding project in Madden 13 CCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
What about the Rams?
What about the Rams?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #10
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Implying you're using sim/challenging sliders and don't cheese trading players you should build around for first round picks when you'll just use that pick to draft a position you just traded. Makes no sense but ok "rebuilders"

Fantasy Draft

or

Dolphins - Defence is probably a C+ or B- and the offense has nobody but Reggie Bush and Tannehill. Oh, and LT Jake Long. 5-11 or 6-10 team.

Jaguars - Defense has a few players but defitnally isn't solid. Jones-Drew will keep you in some games until you build around Justin Blackmon. 4-12 team.

Browns - Basically you have a decent but not fantastic defense and Trent Richardson. 2-14 to 4-12 team.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

i have the Browns. First season on cusp of playoffs.. First in AFC North at 9-5. Weeden has progressed to a 77 ovr. Richardson is a work horse. My Defense is playing huge however I still have plenty of holes I want to fill in the draft. And best of all, I manage to trade Josh Cribbs (who is a BUM), along with a 4th and 6th to the Eagles for DeSean Jackson. I'll take that Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

I vote Raiders. One of those "cool" franchises (love their uniforms) that are pretty devoid of talent. You have a very good RB, some fast CBs, and that's it.

Serviceable QB (Palmer) who can get you through a few years while you groom a young QB or even Pryor.

No offense to Jags, Browns, Dolphins, etc., but I find those franchises pretty boring.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

What team would be the most REAL to rebuild. Meaning what team would it be realistic to take over, draft a franchise qb, and rebuild from the ground up?
Old 10-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #14
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdubs112
What team would be the most REAL to rebuild. Meaning what team would it be realistic to take over, draft a franchise qb, and rebuild from the ground up?
By NFL standards, any team that has a losing record is in need of a franchise QB.

Jvill if Gabbert doesn't pull it together, Browns if Weeden is a dud, Raiders if Palmer doesn't reboot his career, KC Cassel/Quinn, Miami has nothing much more than a top 10 pick used on a QB.

One thing I was thinking about doing is a offline CCM where I would be the "new hire" coach of a team that had an awful year. Don't know if offline is like online where you can create a coach whenever (and not be forced to quit the CCM), but if it is I might go that route and take a 2 loss or worse team and come in and rebuild it.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8

Jags, titans,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdubs112
If you want to go the easy route to rebuilding, the Jags, Browns, Arizona, Oakland, Kansas City, Miami, Buffalo, there are a ton of options.

If you want a team that realistically might fire their head coach and QB after this season, it's the Philadephia Eagles (or possibly the Chargers but I can't see them letting go of Philip Rivers).

You can role play it like this, Andy Reid has just been fired after another mediocre 9-7 season in which the Eagles missed the playoffs due to the 11-5 NYG winning the division and the 10-6 Cincy Bengals took the wildcard (for example). In light of Andy's firing, Mike Vick has also been let go, dropping the 60+ million dollar contract they owe him out of the picture and freeing up a lot for the FA pool. There are definitely some pieces in place already, but this is a team you could definitely trade away the star guys like McCoy, Peters, Babin, Cole, one of the wideouts, Djax or Maclin, and one of the CB's. This gives you some decent building blocks, but no one really studly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »