Home

Who else would drop money for a M13 with M12's engine asap?

This is a discussion on Who else would drop money for a M13 with M12's engine asap? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #25
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who else would drop money for a M13 with M12's engine asap?

While I was going through some very real frustration with M13 after launch.....I went back and popped in Madden 12.

I quickly realized why I shelved the game. Bad tackling...I mean really bad and a horrific passing game.

I quickly popped Madden 13 back in....and since the patch the game is tighter. After patch 1.03 I think we will have a real keeper.

I started a offline CCM with basically default All-Pro (couple of tweaks like 100 CPU Run blocking and toning down fumblees and INTs) on very slow.

On the field....while not nearly perfect it is the best playing Madden I have ever seen and felt. That includes Madden 2005 and 2007. You can't compare the feel and passing game of any other Madden this gen or the storied PS2/XBOX console versions.

Off the field the game is hit or miss but I am having a lot of fun in my little Madden universe...making my own history. CCM is raw but oozing with massive potential going forward. The main issue right now is some bugs like auto subs (please fix this on 1.03) formation subs not sticking week to week (again 1.03) and some logic that is wonky. Other than that....much more immersive then M12's franchise mode (which was very solid)

The game has a lot going for it.

Maddden 12?

Unplayable on the field now that i really am in my sweet spot with M13.

The only other Madden I like this gen is Madden 10. A very solid title.

1) Madden 13
2) Madden 10

Trash the rest.

If M12 had M13's gameplay.....I would have never bought M13 because Franchise mode was functional.....but still lacked immersive features. I had to use my imagination to create story lines.

CCM is chcok full of stories.

And the Draft and scouting is awesome.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-20-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »