Home

EA removed features for Madden 14

This is a discussion on EA removed features for Madden 14 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #25
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: EA removed features for Madden 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
You do realize that Connected Careers is just franchise mode with a new name, right? It's not really revamped or innovated, just features removed and given a new name.
You do realize you have no idea what you're talking about right, do you know why this mode is missing multiple features seen in years past?

Because its a brand new feature built from the ground up, what's so hard for you to understand about that?

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 12:24 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 1

I mean, let's be real here. I like Madden and I'm fine with CCM, but what can you do in CCM that you couldn't do in Franchise? Switch between player and coach? That's all? That wasn't worth giving up everything for.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #27
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
You do realize you have no idea what you're talking about right, do you know why this mode is missing multiple features seen in years past?

Because its a brand new feature built from the ground up, what's so hard for you to understand about that?
You do realize bringing "new" features doesn't justify removing previous features.

You don't often see, or expect, other successful video games, cell phones, TVs, IE or Firefox, anything interactive, etc., adding new features while removing other main features that worked properly.

What's so hard for you to understand why people are disappointed? Everybody has a right to be upset and voice their disappointments as much as they feel to where its enough to help the development of the franchise they care about.

Yes, some go about it rudely and immaturily, but to question and demean their motives is just as redundant.
WIZ

Last edited by WeBB15; 09-23-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
the twitter add was so un-needed. Why add that junk? No mature person with a busy life pays attention to anything twitter. No adult with a life does twitter. So its not interesting in a football video game. Reading any twitter stuff in the game is a silly waste of time and pointless.

The only function twitter serves is to find out which athletes are dumb enough to use it to spout off about trivial stuff and end up getting in trouble for it

What they should have done is reserved the wasted Main Franchise Page for something meaningful and useful like....I dunno, um , the damn LEAGUE SCHEDULE!..........and put those corny Twitter posts 4 layers deep in some hard to find sub menu (where the LEAGUE SCHEDULE is NOW!)

Didnt EA learn their lesson already with the cornball CELL PHONE stuff???
Old 09-23-2012, 01:01 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:

You do realize that Connected Careers added nothing new, and only removed features, right?

I don't know what I'm talking about? You're right, I have a fake version of Madden 13, the version of Connected Careers I've been playing since isn't an accurate assessment of what the mode really entails.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #30
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

Dude why would you bother responding to that guy? He doesn't want to hear it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »