Home

Offline CCM Question about Coach Movements

This is a discussion on Offline CCM Question about Coach Movements within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
Rookie

glenwillett's Arena

OVR: 2
Offline CCM Question about Coach Movements

Hey guys I was wondering if it was possible to take a coach from one team and have him coach another team prior to the beginning of the first season in an offline CCM?

I'd like to make Jim Harbaugh the coach of the Broncos but I don't want to have to sim a full season first and then hope Denver offers me the job.

Pali Tripitaka
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Offline CCM Question about Coach Movements

I believe you could be Harbaugh instead of a created coach and go coach the Broncos, but move CPU coaches around? Interesting...but no.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Rookie

glenwillett's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
I believe you could be Harbaugh instead of a created coach and go coach the Broncos, but move CPU coaches around? Interesting...but no.
That's what I mean. After I start a CCM as Harbaugh I am immediately the coach of the 49ers. I was wondering if there was any way for me to just become the coach of the Broncos as Harbaugh right away?

Pali Tripitaka
Old 09-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwillett
That's what I mean. After I start a CCM as Harbaugh I am immediately the coach of the 49ers. I was wondering if there was any way for me to just become the coach of the Broncos as Harbaugh right away?
Honestly, I've never tried it, I created my coach but I thought you could be someone and then choose your team, but maybe not? Good question.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »