Home

Fellow Patriot CCM Users

This is a discussion on Fellow Patriot CCM Users within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Fellow Patriot CCM Users

What positions do you look for in the draft for the first year? I'm focusing on left end, center, right guard and wide receiver. I know the wide receiver core is already good ( especially if you count the tight ends ) but i'm looking for that deep threat stud.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Fellow Patriot CCM Users

I'm about halfway through year one and I'm looking at pretty much the same things you are. My main focus is the O-Line, I've been scouting a lot of Guards and Centers. I traded Welker during the season (I love him in real life, but I wasn't using him very much and I didn't want to pay him), so WR is high on my list. I'm currently looking at a 6'4" WR with 99 speed (projected mid-1st), hopefully as I continue to scout him the rest of his attributes pan out.

On the defensive side I've been scouting a lot of safeties. Right now I have Will Allen and Patrick Chung as my safeties and I'm not sure how long I'll be sticking with either of them. I've scouted some DE's as well, but the secondary has been my primary focus.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Fellow Patriot CCM Users

Yeah, I gave Welker his big money deal, I want to keep him around. I'm looking for the same things in a wide receiver, I scouted a few 6"3 and taller WR's, right now I've only scouted there initial letter grade.

Patrick Chung i'm good with, I like him and how he plays for me but FS is a good position to look at in the draft also. Allen is old and Gregory isnt any better and up in age too. I'll have to scout some free safety's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »