Home

Here's what will happen...

This is a discussion on Here's what will happen... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4
Here's what will happen...

Im trading in Madden13 today.... Tired of waiting for CCM to get fixed, and for me ... It's because the broadcast camera that is not working in that mode. But with my luck due to my impatience it will get patched this week. Someone talk me out of this... PLEASE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Here's what will happen...

I'm waiting for the patch. If formation subs and simulation stats are fixed, I'm keeping this game because then it'd be amazing.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
Rookie

ProbieByKO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
I'm waiting for the patch. If formation subs and simulation stats are fixed, I'm keeping this game because then it'd be amazing.
This, exactly.

I'm enjoying my qb ccm a great deal, and if coach ccm is properly patched i'll be playing this until next pre-season.
Toronto Blue Jays (2005- )
Toronto Raptors
Toronto FC
Old 09-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #4
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
Im trading in Madden13 today.... Tired of waiting for CCM to get fixed, and for me ... It's because the broadcast camera that is not working in that mode. But with my luck due to my impatience it will get patched this week. Someone talk me out of this... PLEASE!

did you really need to make a thread about making a personal decision. if you want to trade it in trade it in no one is stopping you.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 09-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know everybody complains a lot about of little things they want added (most are things that were taken out of this year's madden.) I understand when people ask for these things back, but the biggest issues are CPU AI and formation subs menu. It ruins the depth of the draft for me when there are no formation subs. In past Madden's, I'd spend some later draft picks on guys for special teams. You know, the WR or CB that sucks at AWR or any type of covverage, but has decent enough Tackle skill and good speed to be a gunner on punts/kickoff or the TE that has absolutely no hands and can't help much of Offense in most situations, but may be a beast and blocking, so I want to have him in as a sub in certain formations.
This year, without being able to set formations in any aspect of the game really sucks lol. Obviously, we all know about the AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
Pro

jtott's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
did you really need to make a thread about making a personal decision. if you want to trade it in trade it in no one is stopping you.
Did you even look at the last part of my post? This is a tough decision for me, and i was asking for someone to talk me out of doing this... Give me reasons...maybe some hope ... To not trade this game in.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
Did you even look at the last part of my post? This is a tough decision for me, and i was asking for someone to talk me out of doing this... Give me reasons...maybe some hope ... To not trade this game in.
Because GameStop will give you more disappointment than EA.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 49

If you can get $25 or more, trade it in. by the time patches come around it will be $29.99 at black friday anyway. If they don't patch it, you made out well. If they do, you loose $5. Probably can sell your new online code for that,lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »