Home

How far have you gone in CCM?

This is a discussion on How far have you gone in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 08:01 PM   #9
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: How far have you gone in CCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipup
I am in my 3rd year with my Bengals 'chise. No really huge changes, have Darren McFadden and Jimmy Graham now though. That's about it.
In my 5th season . Played all gamesn, granted I sat out the first two seasons I'm at 87 overall as a west coast QB . Won 1 super bowl so far .
Old 09-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

3rd season as the Lions

1st - lost in NFC Championship
2nd - won Superbowl

Just started my 3rd. Got rid of all players over 30 years old. Hopefully will have enough money to resign Stafford to a long deal

Smith and Best are my quality backs. Signed Mike Williams, so with Johnson and Burlsson my 2nd year I was almost unstoppable. Beat the Titans in the Super Bowl after going 10-6

Drafted a young offensive line, just traded up for the 2nd pick and got a quality free safety. Have a 2nd year punter and kicker. My team will be dominant for years to come. Just need to get a top tight end and wide receiver next year in the draft.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Maybe a silly question, but is there any way to sim the 1st season THEN take over as a coach with a totally new career?

The reason I ask is that I want to sim the 1st season so I don't have to play 16 games without drafting my QB and putting some of my players in position. Also, I don't want the simmed games being part of my w/l record as a coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #12
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I am in my 3rd year with my Bengals 'chise. No really huge changes, have Darren McFadden and Jimmy Graham now though. That's about it.
"No huge changes, just McFadden and Graham"

Did you say that in an Aaron Rodgers voice?
Old 09-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #13
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktwain77
Maybe a silly question, but is there any way to sim the 1st season THEN take over as a coach with a totally new career?

The reason I ask is that I want to sim the 1st season so I don't have to play 16 games without drafting my QB and putting some of my players in position. Also, I don't want the simmed games being part of my w/l record as a coach.
You can take over as a HC, like Leslie Frazier lets say, sim the season. Retire after that season and start a new coach, taking over any team you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
"No huge changes, just McFadden and Graham"

Did you say that in an Aaron Rodgers voice?
Over 3 seasons only changing two positions isn't that huge of a change. Graham is a beast (96 ovr) while McFadden is just good/very good (90). Still have Dalton and Green, changed the O-Line a bit, but no 85+'s. Defense is still the same except Clements is gone and Vontae Davis is in.

I just see "huge" as overhauling most of the roster.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
You can take over as a HC, like Leslie Frazier lets say, sim the season. Retire after that season and start a new coach, taking over any team you want.

Over 3 seasons only changing two positions isn't that huge of a change. Graham is a beast (96 ovr) while McFadden is just good/very good (90). Still have Dalton and Green, changed the O-Line a bit, but no 85+'s. Defense is still the same except Clements is gone and Vontae Davis is in.

I just see "huge" as overhauling most of the roster.
Cool, Thanks for the info! I haven't gotten very deep into the mode yet (been really busy). I will definitely give this a shot.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well I am on season 2 but I have to start all over as random players refuse to gain XP now and do not show up under "nfl" stats area. Hartline will not gain XP no matter what anymore and so I released him then resigned him trying to "fix" the bug but then now Bess will not show up under stats and will not gain XP.

I will not start a new CC in M13 I am going back to M12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #16
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Probably will start my Cowboys CCM tomorrow.

Something I've never noticed and don't really know the history of them, but why are they in the NFC East? They're in Texas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »