Home

One of The Most Disappointing Things About CCM

This is a discussion on One of The Most Disappointing Things About CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: One of The Most Disappointing Things About CCM

Im more upset that they removed the ability to pick any game on the schedule and PLAY IT. I like a more open sandbox style franchise where I can perhaps control 1 team from an entire management perspective but still like to randomly play key match ups around the league and sometimes some or all of the playoff games. It makes me feel more immersed into my Franchise

So these are some of the things I really want back in FRANCHISE MODE:

+PLAY ANY GAME on Schedule

+FULL EDITING of ROSTERS

+Ability to ADD CREATED PLAYERS

+Ability to ADD CREATED TEAM ( I always replace the BROWNS with my Las Vegas Gamblers)

+Full Control of ANY TEAMS Schemes, Depth Charts, Roster Moves/Trades

+Ability to CHANGE Either TEAMS UNIFORMS before game

+Ability to change SPEED, CAMERA, FATIGUE, SPEED THRESHOLD (basically ungrey out all GAME OPTIONS during a game so I can make changes on the fly if needed)

+Ability to TWEAK SLIDERS DURING GAME

+ Put the LEAGUE SCHEDULE on the FRONT Franchise Page with clickable Boxscores and Team stats and bury the stupid Twitter feeds to another menu perhaps called media or something (this is as useless as the CELL PHONE feature of years ago...remember that annoying feature??)

+Put some TEAM SCOUTING and PREPPING stuff in the game for each week to prepare for your opponent

+Give us some live updates during the game and have the game cut to a random key play from another live game (like the days of the old Sega Genesis NHL Hockey days!) and for God's sakes let us turn the feature off if we want

There may be more but this is a good start for me...anyone else interested in these? many of these just need to be simply RE ADDED
Old 09-24-2012, 11:13 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

would rather watch something else with my time or play another game to speed up the season.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
Banned

Not at all. That's good if you like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 AM   #12
Banned

Personally I'd rather just watch a real game on tv. I mean, I bought the game to play it - not to watch it. Besides, as poorly as the cpu plays against me, I can only imagine how ugly it would be to watch the cpu A.I. duke it out against itself...though it might be comical for a quarter or two.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »