Home

right players on the right teams ccm

This is a discussion on right players on the right teams ccm within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
right players on the right teams ccm

I know its connected careers no franchise this year, that said if I I turn off cpu trades is there a way to keep the correct players on their real life teams with the correct depth charts as they change week to week in real life. Say Robert Griffin lll goes down in real life and I want to sit him in connected careers but I am not the skins coach, am I screwed or can I sit him with some workaround?

I want to play with rosters and depth charts that Mirror the real nfl week to week
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: right players on the right teams ccm

Nope this is not going to happen. I used the pre-season roster updated all 32 teams,real jersey numbers and once you get to 4th wk pre-season those players in free agents rated 75 and under will disappear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »