Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2013, 02:31 AM   #857
Rookie

GrizzlyJuler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Anyone know Trent Platt's Ratings? I'm on the draft year before his just want to know if I should spend one of my 2 picks on the a wideout or wait till next season for Platt.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #858
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyJuler
Anyone know Trent Platt's Ratings? I'm on the draft year before his just want to know if I should spend one of my 2 picks on the a wideout or wait till next season for Platt.
Platt is a beast. His overall wasnt to high but that could have been my scheme. But this guy will catch and break tackles for extra yards. Only thing in one story line he breaks his leg and then his injury is in the 70s but hes still a beast.

Also in the same draft look at avius allen. Easy one of the best wrs i ever drafted
Old 03-17-2013, 09:36 AM   #859
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Not me. I deleted the CCM and im selling this game tomorrow on ebay. I've had enough with this damn game. I cant deal with all the ******* problems anymore. All I do is get aggravated and frustrated to no end because Tiburon doesnt know how to test out their damn game and makes us do it instead. UGH.
Pretty sure we are playing beta ccm. Hope they solve the problems with the engine and cc in m25. But for 13 im still having fun with.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #860
ssc
Rookie

ssc's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Platt is a beast. His overall wasnt to high but that could have been my scheme. But this guy will catch and break tackles for extra yards. Only thing in one story line he breaks his leg and then his injury is in the 70s but hes still a beast.

Also in the same draft look at avius allen. Easy one of the best wrs i ever drafted
Agree, the Platt storyline I came out with was excellent and I was fortunate enough to take him. He'll be a stud regardless, but especially if your receiver skill set is Red Zone scheme.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #861
Rookie

GrizzlyJuler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Yeah I heard but whats his speed, acc, agi, catch ratings? I'm playing as the Bears and Brandon Marshall expires on Platt's draft year so I'm thinking of replacing or trading Marshall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #862
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyJuler
Yeah I heard but whats his speed, acc, agi, catch ratings? I'm playing as the Bears and Brandon Marshall expires on Platt's draft year so I'm thinking of replacing or trading Marshall.
Cant remember his ratings. Though he had a high caring and stuff and his speed somewhere in the 90s. But ratings on the side this guy is a beast for sure.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #863
Pro

Anyone drafted rb bellwhether? Got his draft coming up and really need a rb. Hes projected to go 6th overall. Im only not sure if i should trade up for him. He got good rating only his speed is 86 or something.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #864
ssc
Rookie

ssc's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Anyone drafted rb bellwhether? Got his draft coming up and really need a rb. Hes projected to go 6th overall. Im only not sure if i should trade up for him. He got good rating only his speed is 86 or something.
I have, and wasn't impressed. If you can stay patient with his toughness / injury attributes he turns out fairly decent. A RB with good stamina/injury coming in is a must for me though, personally.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »