Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 4
Thanks
For doing this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #266
Rookie

texasterrors's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Oh and by the way... thanks to whoever picked the Sinister advert at the top of the page... it mysteriously decided to play at 3am last week for no reason whatsoever and successfully scared the **** out of me.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:50 AM   #267
Rookie

So this is really confusing. It says to search for a storyline player. Well how the heck do I know who a storyline player is.

I am in my online connected career. It is mid season right now so I am looking through the scouting menu at the draft players to scout. How do I know who a storyline player is? It doesn't say in the guide.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:54 AM   #268
Rookie

Also it says that players dont have potential anymore they have Development??? So how do we know once we draft a player from this guide that they actually have that development stat because looking at my roster at Andre Johnson who I would assume has a very high development stat I see nothing that says Development or anything.

So where is a player's development stat shown to us?
Old 10-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #269
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

You can view it in the player progress page.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #270
Rookie

The storyline players are the ones listed on the left side of the guide in the column labelled "Storyline Players"

To see a player on your team's development, go to Progress Players, Manually Progress Players. Find the guy you want to check. Look for a 50,000 XP upgrade called Delvelopment. It will tell you what his DEV is. If it's not there, he's already at Star DEV.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #271
Banned

throckmeisterz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodmayhem
So this is really confusing. It says to search for a storyline player. Well how the heck do I know who a storyline player is.

I am in my online connected career. It is mid season right now so I am looking through the scouting menu at the draft players to scout. How do I know who a storyline player is? It doesn't say in the guide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodmayhem
Also it says that players dont have potential anymore they have Development??? So how do we know once we draft a player from this guide that they actually have that development stat because looking at my roster at Andre Johnson who I would assume has a very high development stat I see nothing that says Development or anything.

So where is a player's development stat shown to us?
I'm sorry, but: hahahahahahahaha! How have you made it through half a season in this game without figuring this stuff out? Storyline players are those who have stories in the news feed. **EDIT** To be clear, storyline players are incoming rookies from the current draft class who have stories in the news feed, not random nfl players who have a good week **EDIT**. And players don't develop exclusively at the end of the season; they earn xp each week which can be spent at any time to increase specific stats/traits. Higher development equals more xp each week (IMO, the most important stat for a young player, hands down). Development stat can be viewed under the player progression screen for that particular player, near the bottom, as a point of dev costs 50k xp. If you see no development rating under the player's progression screen, it means they have superstar development, which cannot be improved further.

Last edited by throckmeisterz; 10-26-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #272
Just started!

I am not sure, but it looks like they have changed things up. Someone please help me decide which draft this is. Story line player so far is Alvaro McClain. He is a RE from Ohio State. Top QB is Ken Marshall. Help!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »