Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidRainDrops
Thank you lots of good info here. Will definitely Make Spain a top priority, I thought about holding out for Parks but idk, Idk if i want to wait that long with Russel. On the other hand, I could go out and get Slim Jenkins(If he turns out okay) and Beef up the line for the next two drafts to get ready for Parks. Decisions, decisions. Cheers mates
I'm telling you though. Parks is not any better than Konnor Sheppard. For some reason a lot of people got the draft with Parks, so his name got around. Statistically they are going to be near equal. Sam Farris is coming up, and he's a great QB too. Equal to Parks / Sheppard. There are only about 5 total in all of Madden. And 3 out of 5 happen in about 4 years. Which is where you are at.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #298
Just started!

It may very well be worth it then to just get my QB now then. I dont know if i wanna go up to the 1 pick though. Has anyone seen Jordan Parks not end up a superstar? and what is Armani Gray's Rating?
Old 10-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #299
Rookie

Is draft 15 the only one with the stat sheet? If not how do i view the other draft classes stat sheet. I cant figure it out please help.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #300
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

In my CCM so far, Terry Carter is the only QB to be drafted by a CPU team that has actually accomplished anything and is pretty dang good. Oh, Lajon Jackson is decent too, really turned the Cowboys around in my CCM.

Other than that, there has been some real scrubs. I haven't got to the Jordan Parks draft yet.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #301
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidRainDrops
It may very well be worth it then to just get my QB now then. I dont know if i wanna go up to the 1 pick though. Has anyone seen Jordan Parks not end up a superstar? and what is Armani Gray's Rating?
I was wondering about that with Parks too. I haven't see anything where he ends up a bust. Seems like the only change in his story is to stay in school his senior year.

Armani Gray is OK. OVR 78 with 88 Speed and Superstar Progression. But he is a storyline guy, so it could be a little better or a little worse.

Getting up to the #1 is not as steep as you would think. Typically your 1st round pick + a good player will get it done.

Also Slim Jenkins can end up a good LT. However there is almost always a good LT with superstar progression in every draft. Same with DE.

Fast HB's, High OVR QB's, Fast / Tall WR's, C's, RT, FS, and SS are the positions that don't come too often. At least High OVR with Superstar Progression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #302
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks13
I'm telling you though. Parks is not any better than Konnor Sheppard. For some reason a lot of people got the draft with Parks, so his name got around. Statistically they are going to be near equal. Sam Farris is coming up, and he's a great QB too. Equal to Parks / Sheppard. There are only about 5 total in all of Madden. And 3 out of 5 happen in about 4 years. Which is where you are at.
Could not agree more with this statement.

Honestly accuracy and throw power are not that hard to increase. What you really want is a star dev QB with amazing physical tools (SPD, AGI, ACC) because those are exorbitantly expensive to increase. Of course that is the way it should be, but Parks will never have the highest potential.

The QB's with the highest potential are likely Rockford Odom and Stacy Knight because they are both very fast, while still retaining good overall attributes.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #303
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Could not agree more with this statement.

Honestly accuracy and throw power are not that hard to increase. What you really want is a star dev QB with amazing physical tools (SPD, AGI, ACC) because those are exorbitantly expensive to increase. Of course that is the way it should be, but Parks will never have the highest potential.

The QB's with the highest potential are likely Rockford Odom and Stacy Knight because they are both very fast, while still retaining good overall attributes.
Absolutely. THP is a expensive, but doable trait to increase as well. SPD and ACC are not going to happen.

Jason Merrian is another high potential. He is about equal to Odom and if he has a killer season, comes with Superstar Progression.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #304
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks13
Absolutely. THP is a expensive, but doable trait to increase as well. SPD and ACC are not going to happen.

Jason Merrian is another high potential. He is about equal to Odom and if he has a killer season, comes with Superstar Progression.

Wow I totally missed Merian because I entered it "Merrian" when I created my spreadsheet (or at least it's Merian in the guide /shrug). I never would have seen him. 96 SPD/6'4 would make him likely the highest potential QB in the game.

Thanks a lot good sir! Wish I could give you two thumbs up :P

Last edited by Pandetta; 10-30-2012 at 07:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »