Home

Worse Madden Game Ever Made

This is a discussion on Worse Madden Game Ever Made within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #9
Rookie

Nexgenrulz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Worse Madden Game Ever Made

This the best Madden ever made. Two words. Infinity Engine. It has made Madden fun again! I don't know why everyone is complaining so much.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Sounds like you just aren't very good game
Old 09-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #11
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

OVR: 3

It may have flaws, but its certainly not the worst one ever made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexgenrulz
This the best Madden ever made. Two words. Infinity Engine. It has made Madden fun again! I don't know why everyone is complaining so much.
The IE was way overhyped in my opinion. We thought we were gonna get physics but we just got more dynamic animations.

Take brandon jacobs and run full speed with your shoulder lowered into any cb and watch him make an easy tackle. No physics No bueno.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #13
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Its the best in a long time at some aspects. Lack of imported draft classes, non-online CCM multiplayer, not being able to edit teams before CCM, and no fantasy draft is disappointing.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #14
Rookie

I would have to disagree with you this is actually a pretty good game,they have added some features that you have to understand better. Like when running the ball you just can't run over your guy you have to use the speed burst correctly.

You have to learn how to disguise coverage some man and some zone. While I will agree man to man is tough on this game but it's also tough in football to play man to man. I find in this game good players just beat lesser players...J Peppers beats my tackle because he is better...Certain WR's make plays on CB because they are simply better it's not always the game. While there are some things they need to fix its by far not the worst ever....
Old 09-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #15
Rookie

The idiotic, predictable, unrealistic and unbalanced AI in CCM ruins it for me. A patch for that would make it the best Madden in my eyes.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #16
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
The IE was way overhyped in my opinion. We thought we were gonna get physics but we just got more dynamic animations.

Take brandon jacobs and run full speed with your shoulder lowered into any cb and watch him make an easy tackle. No physics No bueno.
Umm. I run over corners with big backs all day. Small backs hardly ever. They play just like they should.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »