Home

Worse Madden Game Ever Made

This is a discussion on Worse Madden Game Ever Made within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #17
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Worse Madden Game Ever Made

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikechips9111
This is by far the worse madden game i have ever played here are my top #5 things wrong or broke in this game.

#1 The DB's are 100% broken they don't play the ball at all and there about as smart as bag of rocks.

#2 EA switch flip when in an online game u will be killing the other player then after halftime your team goes to 100% crap and u can't do anything on DEF or OFF and the other guy just drives down the field and picks u off on DEF.

#3 The running game is either 100% not there or you run all over the other team depends on how the game feels at the given time.

#4 When u try to hit stick someone u bounce off of them like a rubber bouncy ball.

#5 Last but not least the game engine overall is faulty players running into each other and falling over players going threw other players to get int's players bending in half the list goes on and on.

#1. If you turn the Pass Reaction Time down to 0-20, you'll see more challenging coverage.

#2. Don't blame the game, most likely you're just changing your gameplan since your in the lead. I see no difference. Learn to play.

#3. I see no issues with the running game. You have to adjust with the Run Block and it'll work perfectly.

#4. Are you trucking with players that have low tackle ratings? This assumption is too vague. I fail at it too sometimes but when you do it with a big hitter, it always works.

#5. This is the first year Madden has used IE. Of course it isn't perfect. You'll see tweaks throughout the year and by next year it won't be Rag Doll Engine.

Stop complaining.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #18
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

I actually liked radio guy.

Now, on to the topic. Madden 13 is the worsterest of the worse worsted worsterers ever made.

Actually, I don't even have the game. I'm just having a little fun with the grammar.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 11

I am beyond disappointed with the CCM. The game is terribly incomplete and any improvements made in other areas of the game are overshadowed by EAs total failiure in the franchise mode department. I still am nostalgic for the franchise mode that was in the last gen systems, and am utterly annoyed that it is now closing in on a decade and we have nothing that comes close to that level of franchise mode.

And really, at this point I will just settle for the ability to use my custom roster and edit players. Because for me, player numbers matter, and it drives me nuts to see players with duplicate numbers on a squad, not to mention wrong numbers. EA hate me for wanting some semblance of control over my game. I guess I am just spoiled from playing a real sports game, MLB The Show.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #20
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked..impressions thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »