Home

Playing single head to head online = smh moment

This is a discussion on Playing single head to head online = smh moment within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #25
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Playing single head to head online = smh moment

Madden '99 for the PC had online franchises. So did 2000. I think they removed it from the 2001 PC version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #26
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Playing single head to head online = smh moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_truthman.com
Thats a very interesting statement. Considering NBA 2k13 is the 1st game in the series that allows the use of classic teams IN ONLINE PLAY. So either you already have a copy of 2k13 & are playing it online, or you really dont play 2k. At this point, I get the feeling your're just defending EA. Every time someone posts any negative (but true) statements about Madden, your're right up here defending them. Its ok if you want to defend them. But don't lie about features and glitches in a game you obviously don't play.
I was talking about 12. There are classic teams in 2k12 , DLC. LOL

you get the feeling I'm just trying to defend EA ? You are creating scenarios in your head over nothing. I just made a true comment. Stop with the wannabe pseudo intellectual rambling over a video game.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:43 PM   #27
Banned

I am trying online this year and could care less about wins. I am on a quest to try and see how many folks play real football. I think my record is like 6-12 and so far I have found one guy who plays true to life and a couple that were close. If I get cheesed or run into someone playing two plays the entire game I just run clock and let them win. I never ever quit and only use the vikings. If you see viking12344 out there on 360 I guarantee you will get a real game.....and probably a win lol.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
I was talking about 12. There are classic teams in 2k12 , DLC. LOL

you get the feeling I'm just trying to defend EA ? You are creating scenarios in your head over nothing. I just made a true comment. Stop with the wannabe pseudo intellectual rambling over a video game.
2vs2, &3vs3 is not a real game. You say kids cheese that mode and I see why. Its easy to cheese a 2vs2 or 3vs3 game. Thats like a 7vs7 game of madden. How much more cheese will that create. Then again 7vs7 madden = NFL blitz. Next time when you post your "true" comment, make sure you put it in the proper context.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:20 PM   #29
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_truthman.com
2vs2, &3vs3 is not a real game. You say kids cheese that mode and I see why. Its easy to cheese a 2vs2 or 3vs3 game. Thats like a 7vs7 game of madden. How much more cheese will that create. Then again 7vs7 madden = NFL blitz. Next time when you post your "true" comment, make sure you put it in the proper context.
for the love of God...pay attention..in NBA 2k12 you can play online with full classic teams. I have multiple times. ..not 3 on 3, not 2 on 2, 5 on freaking 5 with bench players.

all video games will have plenty of flaws that will forever be exploited and no game will ever be any different.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #30
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Playing single head to head online = smh moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
Madden 99? Online?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor

ahem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 09-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Playing single head to head moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
for the love of God...pay attention..in NBA 2k12 you can play online with full classic teams. I have multiple times. ..not 3 on 3, not 2 on 2, 5 on freaking 5 with bench players.

all video games will have plenty of flaws that will forever be exploited and no game will ever be any different.
Yea, you can play 2k12 classic teams online, UNRANKED!!!!!!!!!! Who plays any online game unranked. As far as glitches, Madden has way more than any other sports game. If you want to test that theory, just play me in one of your UNRANKED games, I will nano blitz and money play you all damn game. Make ya rage quit. I exploit the AI like no other and I enjoy beating schmucks like you on an everyday basis.Hail to the DEADSKINS..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #32
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

Re: Playing single head to head moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbanman2
Yea, you can play 2k12 classic teams online, UNRANKED!!!!!!!!!! Who plays any online game unranked. As far as glitches, Madden has way more than any other sports game. If you want to test that theory, just play me in one of your UNRANKED games, I will nano blitz and money play you all damn game. Make ya rage quit. I exploit the AI like no other and I enjoy beating schmucks like you on an everyday basis.Hail to the DEADSKINS..

how many illiterate people post here ? I already stated all games have AI holes and always will. They are games it will always happen.

The game plays the same whether unranked or ranked online.

I'VE established i prefer playing straight sim so your rambling about cheezing is pointless and unimportant.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »