Home

I Dont See What People Are Talking About...CPU AI

This is a discussion on I Dont See What People Are Talking About...CPU AI within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I Dont See What People Are Talking About...CPU AI

I play on very fast and cpu run game doesn't show up. Has anyone noticed the cpu will call a timeout with 1:01 to go in the half...everytime they have the ball.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #50
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

This is the last time I'm going to say this,since it appears some folks reading comprehension is severely lacking.

I have NEVER stated there isn't a problem,as there obviously is...but the difference is,I found a temporary solution to the issue instead of whining and crying about it.

I don't have to "handicap" my playcalling to achieve the results I'm after either,now's the time for the "good for you" reply,and the famous "but alot of us are" routine.

Then of course throw in the "player skill" (that's my favorite) line....all I can hope is I'm as cool and good at the game as alot of you guys.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #51
Baseball King

bobtrain's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm having same issues with CPU AI in M13. I've played madden since 1991 and have not seen a CPU AI this bad since ever. Part of the problem is that the CPU play calling logic is not working properly. The play calling is also very predictable. Saints would run 1st and 2nd down each possession. Only pass on 1st down when down by 21 or more.

I'm on all-madden and I'm left wondering if us offline guys have been left in the dust by EA for once and good.

MLB: Milwaukee Brewers
NFL: Green Bay Packers
CFB: Minnesota Gophers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower

I have NEVER stated there isn't a problem,as there obviously is...but the difference is,I found a temporary solution to the issue instead of whining and crying about it.
YOU found a solution. Alot of us haven't found a solution so we are frustrated and I'm sure you would be too if the CPU wasn't having success running the ball on you like they are now but enjoy your game man..
Old 09-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #53
Rookie

This is clearly a skill level issue. That is not meant to offend anyone. Someone put it perfectly in an earlier post. The game gets to a point in CCM where you cannot increase the skill of the computer after All Madden with sliders 50/50. This is because the sliders in CCM are broken. So you can't even get to the play now ALL madden, which is user 25.

Therefore if you play on all pro skill level, you will not see what players who need to play on all madden with adjusted sliders will see.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #54
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

@Muhuff No...why are people saying that...I understand that it is a issue for some people...My friend said he didn't see the problem either....but the CPU runs the ball too much I will give yu that
Old 09-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #55
Rookie

Titus001's Arena

OVR: 8

Maybe they dumbed down the Ai in connected career so the 10 or so people that play online in a league dont quit. A way to make sure all users have winning records to make the playoffs. I dont know. The ai is pretty bad. Very predictable on first and second down with running plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #56
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

@Titus001 that could b true too lol sad

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »