Home

Looking to Start a PS3 CCM online sim style league

This is a discussion on Looking to Start a PS3 CCM online sim style league within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2012, 03:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking to Start a PS3 CCM online sim style league

Hey guys, Im looking to start up a online league with a few guys. I have been playing offline, and figured i would like to play against more than the CPU once in a while.

The settings would be 10min Qtrs, All Madden, with 15sec left on clock run off. Coach Fireing on.

I would look to advance on a daily or every other day basis. So only reply if you plan on playing this frequently. I would like to start in the next few days, or when i get a few interested parties.

Also if you like to play like an idiot dont bother. IE screens every play, exploiting glitches, running up the score instead of running out the clock, going for it on 4th all the time.

If you are interested reply here with PSN name and I will send league name and password over PSN, or you can directly send me a PSN msg. My PSN name is shock16

Teams will be first come first serve.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? -Vince Lombardi
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »