Home

Patch 3 update... not exactly?

This is a discussion on Patch 3 update... not exactly? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Patch 3 update... not exactly?

"@EAMaddenNFL Any info on a possible 3rd patch? These highlight the issues: http://tinyurl.com/9r4qfso http://tinyurl.com/8rtde82 http://tinyurl.com/9dyel83"

"@hcut2k4 Thanks for the feedback. We don't have an update for you at the moment."

I sent this to @Josh_Looman, @Donny_Moore, and @EAMaddenNFL and this is the only response I got back. The three url's are to these threads:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=580185

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=572999

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=580036
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Patch 3 update... not exactly?

My point being with all of these issues and so many people begging for some glimmer of hope, we still haven't even received confirmation if and/or when a 3rd patch will be released.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 21

Working on video about this.

To me, this is where we see if EA cares about us as consumer.

Speaking just to the 360, it's going to cost 40,000 to put out a third patch.

Safe to assume the first patch was made under the direction of Dev's and CD Input, considering it was day 1.

The second patch had to take some of the community issues into account, but we have EA employees on this board admitting things are broken. Its pretty clear several things don't work, Sliders, Salary Caps, Trade Limits, etc.

Are they willing to put forth the investment to (we have been told the cost is not as issue), to correct the product?

If not, then by all means we need to collectively seek some type of partial refund because we have not been sold a complete product.

That's not an admission or judgment made by me but rather again, an employee himself.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

in response to being asked about the CCM roster update:

"We’re targeting late next week, barring any setbacks."

Since part of me (maybe somewhat optimistically) believes the reason they've stopped with CCM roster updates is because they're going to give us editing or at least the ability to import custom rosters to CCM (thus rendering the updates useless) maybe we'll get the patch then
Old 09-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

they have to release another patch they cannot just turn their shoulder on some of the corrections needed...

#1 The camera angles in CCM are broken.. this FORCES everyone to have to play on the stale standard angle..camera angle were one of the few options we were supposed to still have

#2 The AI in their "PRIZED NEW GAME MODE" is broken period ..play now is great CCM for 90% of us is useless if you want a competative game vs the cpu

#3 they CANNOT leave the Chicago Bears away pants Orange ..not in a year where you cant change the opposing teams uniforms in franchise mode/CCM..after all the bragging about the new NIKE uniforms one of the FLAGSHIP FRANCHISES like the Bears dont even get their NIKE away Navy pants..they get nike pants but only white which are worn for home games and ORANGE which havent been worn by them since the 1940's, with NO plans to ever wear them again this century...smh..COME ON' man fix it already

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 09-30-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMoody21
Working on video about this.

To me, this is where we see if EA cares about us as consumer.

Speaking just to the 360, it's going to cost 40,000 to put out a third patch.
Heres an idea. MAKE THE GAME RIGHT THE 1ST TIME SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO MAKE PATCHES.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
they have to release another patch they cannot just turn their shoulder on some of the corrections needed...

#1 The camera angles in CCM are broken.. this FORCES everyone to have to play on the stale standard angle..camera angle were one of the few options we were supposed to still have

#2 The AI in their "PRIZED NEW GAME MODE" is broken period ..play now is great CCM for 90% of us is useless if you want a competative game vs the cpu

#3 they CANNOT leave the Chicago Bears away Orange ..not in a year where you cant change the opposing teams uniforms in franchise mode/CCM
The bold is a big one. the standard cam is so far away, the zoom cam is so low. We have made several threads on this zoom cam.

I'm with you Pittbull. Got to see this get done!
Old 09-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #8
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Do you guys remember what Josh Looman said? They are already working on Madden 14. Fixing Madden 13 is not a priority lol

I should've not even have bought this game used. What a jip.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »