Home

Fantasy Drafts

This is a discussion on Fantasy Drafts within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-01-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Fantasy Drafts

I am hoping someone can help me with this. I was doing a fantasy draft last night and when it was my pick I only had the option to choose players that "I scouted." I didn't understand this because there was obviously no scouting. I like doing a fantasy draft and taking pretty much every rookie I can at each position. My concern is that this is not possible because when I went to certain positions there were not very many options of players (especially rookies) to choose from. Am I missing something or are we just stuck choosing whoever the cpu scouts before the fantasy draft?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #2
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Fantasy Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky23
I am hoping someone can help me with this. I was doing a fantasy draft last night and when it was my pick I only had the option to choose players that "I scouted." I didn't understand this because there was obviously no scouting. I like doing a fantasy draft and taking pretty much every rookie I can at each position. My concern is that this is not possible because when I went to certain positions there were not very many options of players (especially rookies) to choose from. Am I missing something or are we just stuck choosing whoever the cpu scouts before the fantasy draft?
They scout every single player in the NFL. However, not all players are available for the entire draft. They add more and more players to the pool as the draft goes on. I believe after every 7 rounds they add new players. However, if you want a WR and not many are available, you can go back to your drafted players page using LT, then back to the scouted players and usually more players will be added.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

I think they keep the lists low to prevent any sort of destroying a team in an online CC. Sure you can mess one up, but it's not as bad as drafting all 60 OVRs.

You will be able to draft every player in the league at some point. So if you're waiting for someone, just wait until the player pool refreshes with new ones.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
Rookie

koszak27's Arena

OVR: 0

Another thing you can try is pausing the draft and changing your schemes. This will re-populate your lists and change the player ratings.

"It is amazing how many drivers think that the brakes are for slowing the car down."
Mario Andretti

FIFA '15 Dynasty: Team of Randoms
Old 10-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thanks for the responses. It is a little frustrating though not being able to draft who you want. Plus by the time I figure out the player is unavailable my clock is down to 10 seconds and I have to rush the pick. I will definitely use these suggestions though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky23
Thanks for the responses. It is a little frustrating though not being able to draft who you want. Plus by the time I figure out the player is unavailable my clock is down to 10 seconds and I have to rush the pick. I will definitely use these suggestions though.
You can always pause the draft you know while you pick?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »