Home

Huge scheduling errors!

This is a discussion on Huge scheduling errors! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Huge scheduling errors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolb
My Madden game, opened my disc tray popped itself out and did the Macerana on my TV stand. I have zero proof, I had a camera right next to me and I could of taken a picture of this but could not think of a reason not to.. It told me it would do this every night at 7 pm but I was so upset and disusted by how much EA messed this up I decided I didnt want to put it back into my xbox even though I could of gotten proof of this incident to help my case of this issue happening.
Report that in the bugs and glitches thread please.

Seriously, if you see something wrong that can be evidenced that easily, why wouldn't you?
Old 10-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
My Madden game, opened my disc tray popped itself out and did the Macerana on my TV stand. I have zero proof, I had a camera right next to me and I could of taken a picture of this but could not think of a reason not to.. It told me it would do this every night at 7 pm but I was so upset and disusted by how much EA messed this up I decided I didnt want to put it back into my xbox even though I could of gotten proof of this incident to help my case of this issue happening.
We get it, you work at EA and are pissed people keep finding embarrassing problems with your work.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
Rookie

oilersfanatic's Arena

With the Bills, i always play my division rivals twice.
But, i only play NFC West and East, AFC West and South, and teams from AFC that finished in the same position in the division.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:

This doesnt contribute anything
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
This doesnt contribute anything
You should read the rest of his posts. Calling people who point out a bug as "little women" complaining too much and every other childish insult in the book. He obviously works at EA and wants to insult everyone who dares point out mistakes and bugs.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
You should read the rest of his posts. Calling people who point out a bug as "little women" complaining too much and every other childish insult in the book. He obviously works at EA and wants to insult everyone who dares point out mistakes and bugs.
you got me!! I designed this madden game just so I can see how many people I could make cry. I seemed to make you and several others very emotional.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:43 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
you got me!! I designed this madden game just so I can see how many people I could make cry. I seemed to make you and several others very emotional.
The only emotions here are from you running around blindly defending the game and insulting anyone who dares point out embarrassing bugs and mistakes. The money is on you being an EA employee, especially since 9ers fan, bay area.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 09:33 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
The only emotions here are from you running around blindly defending the game and insulting anyone who dares point out embarrassing bugs and mistakes. The money is on you being an EA employee, especially since 9ers fan, bay area.
Ya, since you know all Niner faithful live in the bay area.

The issue here is that the OP comes onto the forum makes a thread and claims that the game did some odd scheduling error without having any proof. My thoughts are that im not sure if he is telling the truth or not. Since he is posting the issue I have to assume that he cares enough to want to fix it, but not showing any screenshots and "quitting the league out of disgust" makes that hard to figure out. Or the other likely scenario is that he wants to be a part of the I hate madden crowd and just made up an issue that I have not found anyone else had just so he feels like he is a part of the "cool kids"

as for the claims I work for EA, I wish I did because it would be good gig and maybe after I graduate I will. But I dont think finding small issues like wearing pink during october or not being able to change my player number is a reason to come to a forum and whine about it all the time. but you feel the need to do so, so keep on with the
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »