Home

Switching Teams as a Coach in CC?

This is a discussion on Switching Teams as a Coach in CC? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Switching Teams as a Coach in CC?

So I am about 10 seasons deep in my CC as a coach. I have a very high legacy and would make the HoF if I retired now. I wanna switch teams, but I'm having trouble getting teams interested.

No matter how many times I sim out my current season and then Demand A Release in the post-season, there's only one or two teams who want me... despite plenty more who apparently have fired/retired their HC's.

Anyone have luck getting more options for teams to switch to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Switching Teams as a Coach in CC?

Oh, shoot... we can't choose what team we want to switch to, and keep our current coach?

I know we could always retire that coach and then add a new one / take over the team of our choosing. But, a buddy of mine and I are doing a CCM, and one of our house rules was that if you win the Super Bowl with the team you're using, you have to take over the worst team in the league the next season.

Well, crap. So, what you can do it sounds like is demand a release and see what other offers are out there?
Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Switching Teams as a Coach in CC?

Correct. Once you demand a release, you must recieve an offer from a new team before the 2nd Stage of the off-season, or you're forced to retire.

Despite being a future HoF coach, and there being 5-7 teams who are firing/retiring their HC, I seem to only get an offer or two.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »