Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 01:49 PM   #761
Rookie

OVR: 1
If it is that they were able to do, it is close to be called a joke. Changing positions in a custom roster file should no problem at all. There is no problem at al, because what can you exploit at this time? Nothing! After starting your CC it could be a bigger thing to do. But to be honest, I do not see that big of a problem. Changing an T to C shouldn't change the goals that much. Same thing with DE and OLB. The other thing they mentioned was productivity. As I know, this value is zero from the start of a players carrer and gets higher based on some stats. I guess different stats are rated higher then others (A DE is likely more productiv when his sack stats are high and a CB will be more productive if he has a lot of INTs). So if a player changes his position, take a look at his stats and recalculate the value based on the stats regarding his knew position.
I would say it is more a problem of how the code works (or does not work), than a design problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #762
Rookie

Muteki's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy57
Perhaps you didn't read

EmmdotFrisk: Everything can be edited with the custom roster you bring into your Connected Career.

Once you start your Connected Career you cannot edit ratings or positions, most everything else can be edited
Perhaps you didn't read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
You can actually do this.

LE to RE
LG to RG
LT to RT
LOLB to ROLB

You just can't make change like:

OLB to DE
FS to CB
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
After you start your CCM.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #763
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I personally won't wait any longer for patch #4. If the play calling is the same I'm dumping it for NBA 2K13. Tired of waiting and apathy is setting in. I'm with J-Unit, DetroitStyle and everyone else on this.
Thanks for the feedback on this guys. I will pass this on to the team. I agree playcalling is important.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #764
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob

Since it won't be fixed in this patch, and I don't think it can be fixed in a tuner, hopefully what Frisk said that it's being looked into.. hopefully it's fixed in a 4th patch.
Thanks for posting these Bob.

On play number 2 what would you like to see? This one is tough to evaluate because you are in a cover 2 sink defense and the deep third is being attacked by two WR's
Old 10-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #765
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconfreak
So can you or can you not change positions during a CCM?
You can flip positions (LE to RE, ROLB to LOLB) but you cannot change positions (ROLB to DE, FS to CB).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #766
Banned

OVR: 2

So will this also fix the freezing problem when you're on the edit player screen? My game locks up everytime i start editing the roster

Last edited by UC Bearcat; 10-10-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #767
Rookie

OVR: 0

@ emmdot
First off just wanna say your presence here is much appreciated, its nice to know someone is listening. Got a few questions for you if you dont mind.
#1. What is the likely hood of custom playbooks in CCM? ie. 50% chance, 90%, snowballs chance in hell?
#2. What about undrafted rookie free agents, at present they just seem to disappear after the draft? Along these lines it would be nice if there was a couple diamonds among these guys, how else are you gonna have a John Randle, Brian Waters, Wes Welker etc.
#3. I know this wont happen this year, but please, for the love of god, can we do something about the O/D line, especially the psychic O-line. I'll probably get flamed for this but I'd actually give up hot routes if we could get a fair playcall system. Stock blitzes wouldnt need adjustments if the O-line didnt already know where the heat was coming from.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #768
Banned

californ14's Arena

In regards to the 3 zone videos presented - I believe in Video number 2, cover corner #24 should have followed a receiver, even though the WR left his zone, there was not enough deep support for the 2 WR's going deep, so the shallow corner #24, should have taken one of the WR's going deep....Thus giving up the flat pass to cover the more dangerous deep routes.....

b So cideo 2 shows a lack of priority coverage, thus leaving a single saftey to try and cover two WR's, and #24 covering nothing....

I understand to beat a zone you wanna flood the zone...But these zones are too easy to beat even with a lot of M2M beating routes....

Also, using the curl-flat zone against a curl-flat pass combination gets beat deep if you do not have another defender covering the flat - if you only have a curl-flat zone the defender going into the curl-flat zone has a tendency to check the flat first, leaving the deeper curl open...The curl flat zone defender zone only focus on the curl flat zone and not check the flat receiver....IMO
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »