Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #769
Rookie

Muteki's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

In my offline CCM undrafted rookies appear in the free agent list following the draft until the end of preseason. I've found they don't appear under "All" but do appear when you look at individual positions. I usually go through each position and sort by age to see who is available. I've picked up a couple of 99 speed guys that went undrafted via this process.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #770
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

So is CPU vs CPU possible in CCM now along with broadcast camera? Like spectate mode I think it's called?

Not coach mode where you have to pick the plays.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #771
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UC Bearcat
So will this also fix the freezing problem when you're on the edit player screen? My game locks up everytime i start editing the roster
Numerous fixes were made to address freezing at various points throughout the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #772
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muteki
In my offline CCM undrafted rookies appear in the free agent list following the draft until the end of preseason. I've found they don't appear under "All" but do appear when you look at individual positions. I usually go through each position and sort by age to see who is available. I've picked up a couple of 99 speed guys that went undrafted via this process.
Damnitt, just started week one of regular season last night, guess I'll have to wait til next off season...
Old 10-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #773
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1deadpanda
@ emmdot
First off just wanna say your presence here is much appreciated, its nice to know someone is listening. Got a few questions for you if you dont mind.
#1. What is the likely hood of custom playbooks in CCM? ie. 50% chance, 90%, snowballs chance in hell?
#2. What about undrafted rookie free agents, at present they just seem to disappear after the draft? Along these lines it would be nice if there was a couple diamonds among these guys, how else are you gonna have a John Randle, Brian Waters, Wes Welker etc.
#3. I know this wont happen this year, but please, for the love of god, can we do something about the O/D line, especially the psychic O-line. I'll probably get flamed for this but I'd actually give up hot routes if we could get a fair playcall system. Stock blitzes wouldnt need adjustments if the O-line didnt already know where the heat was coming from.
#1. I don't think Custom Playbooks will make it in this year but the team wants to apply them to Connected Careers because it is an integral piece of being a "coach."

#2. Let me check with Josh and the team to hear their thoughts on this.

#3. I agree. OL/DL is long awaited and everyone in the studio knows its an issue.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #774
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Emmdot, thank you for being so involved

My question has nothing to do with the patch but is there a good chance that we will have special teams depth chart AND ratings next year? It'd be nice for guys like matthew slater to be impacts on special teams and actually have a purpose in madden

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 10-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #775
Rookie

Any word on the press coverage glitch on the left of screen corners on PS3? I understand its fixed in online CCM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #776
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplechin
Emmdot, thank you for being so involved

My question has nothing to do with the patch but is there a good chance that we will have special teams depth chart AND ratings next year? It'd be nice for guys like matthew slater to be impacts on special teams and actually have a purpose in madden
I have been pushing for an advanced depth chart over at the Game Changers Ideas site. Only time will tell. Sorry I don't have anymore information about it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »