Home

Title update #3 missing/ambiguous items list

This is a discussion on Title update #3 missing/ambiguous items list within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Title update #3 missing/ambiguous items list

I figured we can start a separate thread to ask about the status of some if the items we did not see in the update laundry list or that were not clearly elaborated upon. Perhaps the Ea reps could chime in to clarify the status of the listed concerns. **

I know a lot of times the patches will address issues not specifically detailed in the update list, so I think it's worth asking.

I will start with some of my own and some I have seen asked in the title update thread.

1. Will you be able to select the uniform for the CPU at play start?
2. Will the Bears have their navy pants vice the orange color currently in game?
3. Has the ability to select press coverage for the WR to the far left of the screen been addressed?
4. Has the jumbled depth chart for CPU been fixed for pre-season games ( punters as kickers, etc) ? This is important in order to make the pre-season meaningful.
5. Will the play clock now actually stop for an injury time out?
6. Will the full payer card career stats be included in CCM, to include former teams played for and statistical columns totaled?
7. Will the player card season stats in CCM include the opponent against which stats were accumulated and total up the individual stat columns ( yds ,TDs,etc).
8. Will assisted tackles and half sacks be recorded and tracked?
9. Has the scheduling glitch been addressed in CCM (playing non-divisional opponent twice in one regular season, etc)?
10. Will there still be a glitch in the fair catch logic that allows the ball to be advanced by the CPU after calling for the catch?
11. Will the CCM simulation stats be tuned for accuracy? THIS IS CRITICAL FOR CCM RELEVANCE AND IMMERSION.

Let's try to succinctly state what our concerns are and hopefully we'll get some feedback. Please be careful not to repeat previously stated concerns.

I will try to keep this page updated...

12.Man coverage assignments for defense?
13. Transaction log for CCM?
14. Zoom camera angle fix ( too low)?
15. Team specific songs and sounds?
16. Ability to view free agent player card stats and attributes during free agency?
17. Proper wind direction indication for kicking field goals?
18. Custom play books in CCM?
19. Will formation subs stay as selected and carry over to subsequent games?
20. Will the ability to scroll through free agents and all players in NFL be added to the roster menu, as in previous Maddens?
21. Will the CPU play calling tendencies be more representative of their real life counterparts (or at least have more passes mixed in to the selection) and be more effectively utilized in the 2 minute scenario?
22. Will instant replays be adjusted to show the entirety of the play from beginning to end?
23. Will the D Linemen going into an automatic "Stumbling forward" motion - every time - when disengaging from a block and rushing the QB be eliminated? "Hunchback" RB animations eliminated?
24. Will supersim be fixed for individual player CCM careers? Drives are sometimes over within ten to fifteen seconds, resulting in unrealistic stats in this mode as well.
25. Will there be more fine tuning to the physics engine (seems to have changed after patch #2) ?
26. Will there be the option to select team captains in CCM ?

** Emmdotfrisk (EA rep) has posted in this thread (page 6) that he will come back to answer all of these questions for us. A big "Thank you" on behalf of all of us here at OS for your continuing excellent customer support Emmdot !

Last edited by Sturzinator; 10-10-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Title update #3 missing/ambiguous items list

Number 3 is a issue?? I never had an problem with that and I'm not saying that it's not an issue either.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

"6. Will the full payer card career stats be included in CCM, to include former teams played for?"

This was added in the CCM Online patch...I know I've seen it
Old 10-04-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Will we be able to view player stats and attributes during free agency?
Old 10-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I see they still have not fixed the press coverage issue for the ps3. sigh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

Team Specific sounds and fight songs like last year's game?

for example - Bears score a TD, Bear Down Chicago Bears plays. Was in Madden 12.

I remember a thread started about this way back when the game was out and someone from EA basically said they had it in the game but something with the logic to trigger the sounds was not working and it would be fixed.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:05 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 1

All I want is custom playbooks in CCM.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #8
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Will the thing that shows the direction and speed of the wind point in the right direction? (currently points in opposite direction)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »