Home

Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Could Arrive Tonight or Tomorrow Morning (UPDATE: Next Week)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Could Arrive Tonight or Tomorrow Morning (UPDATE: Next Week) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #9
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Could Arrive Tonight or Tomorrow Morning (UPDATE: Next W

I'd rather wait and have it work than have it rushed and listen to bozos complain about how it crashed their system because it was rushed.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #10
MVP

AussieChiefsFan's Arena

OVR: 31
Can someon fill me in on what this ccm roster update is?

-Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Last edited by AussieChiefsFan; 10-06-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Roster Could Arrive Tonight or Tomorrow Morning (UPDATE: Next W

ccm roster update: early next week. ccm patch: october 16. REAL madden release date: october 16...or thats what it feels like
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Do we know if this update will be equivalent to the latest play now roster?

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 10-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ya know I do feel for them because if it did get released and it caused a huge crash then they get a lot of heat. If they push it back to fix it they get a lot of heat because they are being lazy or some other reason. Its really a no win situation.

Like it was stated it doesnt matter a whole lot because most of us are waiting for 10/16.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan
Can someon fill me in on what this ccm roster update is?

-Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
Right now you cannot take an edited roster into CCM so you are stuck with the only update they have made several weeks ago. That is an issue as there are duplicate jersey numbers on the same team, incorrect rosters, and some missing players, some of whom have contributed in real life. So this roster is very important for those that want to see those updates.

October 16th promises the ability to edit rosters but I believe I read that you can only enter an offline CCM with edited rosters, not an online one which most people want to play to have access to the website (if it ever becomes operational) and to get gameplay tuners. So we will still be waiting on CCM releases for the rest of the year.

Every year, a number of guys come out of nowhere to do make an impact in the NFL or guys get signed out of CFL/Arena/UFL or are UDFAs who are not in the game. Since you can't edit rosters, you have to wait until EA puts them in the game and or adjust their ratings.

So, play it now rosters come out every week with the changes I described above. CCM? Maybe 2-4 times a season based upon the current release schedule.

I like to play about 5 seasons on every Madden game I get so not having an updated CCM roster means in year 2-5 I won't have all the players play it now folks have access too. And yes, if the new roster(s) are good enough, I will re-start CCM each time to get those adjustments because it makes the game more enjoyable to me to have that level of accuracy.

I also am waiting for Oct 16 to start my CCM so as long as we get a new CCM roster by then, I can live with the delay.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #15
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Unbelievable.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #16
MVP

AussieChiefsFan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojedi
Right now you cannot take an edited roster into CCM so you are stuck with the only update they have made several weeks ago. That is an issue as there are duplicate jersey numbers on the same team, incorrect rosters, and some missing players, some of whom have contributed in real life. So this roster is very important for those that want to see those updates.

October 16th promises the ability to edit rosters but I believe I read that you can only enter an offline CCM with edited rosters, not an online one which most people want to play to have access to the website (if it ever becomes operational) and to get gameplay tuners. So we will still be waiting on CCM releases for the rest of the year.

Every year, a number of guys come out of nowhere to do make an impact in the NFL or guys get signed out of CFL/Arena/UFL or are UDFAs who are not in the game. Since you can't edit rosters, you have to wait until EA puts them in the game and or adjust their ratings.

So, play it now rosters come out every week with the changes I described above. CCM? Maybe 2-4 times a season based upon the current release schedule.

I like to play about 5 seasons on every Madden game I get so not having an updated CCM roster means in year 2-5 I won't have all the players play it now folks have access too. And yes, if the new roster(s) are good enough, I will re-start CCM each time to get those adjustments because it makes the game more enjoyable to me to have that level of accuracy.

I also am waiting for Oct 16 to start my CCM so as long as we get a new CCM roster by then, I can live with the delay.
Ah I see. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »