Home

Madden 13- Play Now Ai different?

This is a discussion on Madden 13- Play Now Ai different? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #25
Rookie

ozzy57's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 13- Play Now Ai different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack23
I believe gameplay in CCM is a lot easier than Play Now. I believe I need oxygen to survive. I'm right on both accounts
This doesn't come as a surprise to me, it was like this in Madden 12 online franchise was alot easier then offline.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

What gets me is they had to patch it to be the same.

I thought the whole point of "one mode to rule them all", i.e. CCM, was so that stuff like this would be GONE since everything is on the same code, regardless of chosen mode. (The whole thing about "three separate modes meant three separate blocks of code to do the same thing")

I mean, this same thing was in M12 where Play Now was different than offline franchise (don't know about online, but I believe ozzy about his observations).

I hope M14 doesn't suffer from this as well.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 5

Overall difficulty: All-Pro
Why are so many people taking offense to this thread? The fact is you can point out that the ai is very efficient on the very first drive of the game. They find the gaps, and the quarterback is relativity effective. The first drive of the ai also signals problem as well. Although the running was effective (Play against the Falcon), they ended running it 6 straight times even when they were in a 3rd and 9 situation at my 19 yard line. The same problem in CCM. After the first drive, the efficiency of the ai offence goes down hill. Matt Ryan begins to show the problem in CCM by throwing lob passes on the medium throws. The running game gets stuff, and the Falcons have only a field goal in the first half. If you think I'm amazing on defense your wrong. I play the Lions, and I stayed in a 4-3 cover 3 for most of the half. The Falcons did eventually find the endzone on a deep pass from Matt Ryan. The ai is strangely efficient on the deep throws. At the end of the game, the Falcons are held to 13 points. The running game gained a decent amount of yards with 84 yards, but most of it came from the first drive. This is very consistent with my recent playthroughs even with sliders. Once again, either I'm really good at defense or the ai is similar(admittedly not exactly) like CCM. If you think I'm wrong, play a full game on any slider setting and tell me if the ai was competitive. I want to also take back my statement that the developers lied to you. Play now may be a little different but not by much.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #28
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

And we're done here, for obvious reasons...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »