Home

Menu sticking

This is a discussion on Menu sticking within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Menu sticking

Sorry I might just be searching this wrong so if there is some thing on this I apologize!

So I got to the point where I finally had my first draft ever. I got to round 3 or 4 and as I was searching through menus to find the play to draft the drop down bars were sticking. Is that normal? 2 times I didnt draft in time and the CPU auto trades with you. I missed out on a few players I really wanted because of this. I ended up finding away around this but some times doesnt work. By holding down the bumper button till the new window loads then release....but even then if I hold a second too long it sticks. I just got frozen doing this even. Thank god you can still save while that is happening.

What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Menu sticking

Yup, this happens. Hopefully it'll get patched. At least it didn't happen to you on a fantasy draft.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mileroad
Yup, this happens. Hopefully it'll get patched. At least it didn't happen to you on a fantasy draft.
I didnt see it in the new patch coming in a couple weeks....so...?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:45 AM   #4
Rookie

turfguy23's Arena

OVR: 10

the work-a-round:

-hold the RT button until the yellow bar on the stat overlay is gone. It takes a second or two but this stopped the freezing issue for me during the draft when tabbing through player positions.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfguy23
the work-a-round:

-hold the RT button until the yellow bar on the stat overlay is gone. It takes a second or two but this stopped the freezing issue for me during the draft when tabbing through player positions.
Yea that's how I been doing it....so crappy..

Sine you two are in the know and I dont want to make a new thread to clog up. Just started my 2nd season. In the preseason the depth charts are all out of wack. Kickers come in in the 2nd quarter to punt and it only goes 20 yrs. My LT (Jake Long) come in to TE 3rd string..... whats up with that? I didnt see that in the new patch either
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »