Home

Same console multiplayer

This is a discussion on Same console multiplayer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
Rookie

Twizler's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon5 Same console multiplayer

I recently ordered M13 from Amazon (only $45!) and am now waiting for it to be delivered, so I can't test the game myself.

What game modes can you play 2 player on the same console (online and off)? I read that there is no 2-player at all, but I have a hard time believing it. I am hoping I can play an offline CCM with my brother. Is this possible with one PS3? Is a 2-player online CCM possible too? If none of these are available, can you at least play a 2 player exhibition game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Same console multiplayer

Yes You Can Play>>>> http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-nfl-football/
Old 10-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Come October 16th you will be able to play on the same team as another player in CCM. Don't think u will be able to control multiple teams. YES you can have a 2 man online CCM with 2 different PS3s. Only way to play Together on the same console is Play Now
Old 10-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

OVR: 8

As of right now you can only have two people on the same console at the same time during Play Now.

On October 16th a new update will be released that will finally allow couch co-op in CCM. This only works on a coach CCM and you still can't control multiple teams on the same console during one CCM.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
Rookie

Twizler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyStutters
As of right now you can only have two people on the same console at the same time during Play Now.

On October 16th a new update will be released that will finally allow couch co-op in CCM. This only works on a coach CCM and you still can't control multiple teams on the same console during one CCM.
So for the coach CCM, does that mean one player is the offensive coach and the other is defensive?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizler
So for the coach CCM, does that mean one player is the offensive coach and the other is defensive?
Coach CCM is pretty much Franchise Mode from last year. You still control the entire team. When couch co-op is added it'll function the same way it did in Franchise Mode for Madden 12, you'll both be able play at the same time every snap of the game.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Twizler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyStutters
Coach CCM is pretty much Franchise Mode from last year. You still control the entire team. When couch co-op is added it'll function the same way it did in Franchise Mode for Madden 12, you'll both be able play at the same time every snap of the game.
So since the second player can't control his/her own team, do they just tag along during player one's franchise?
Old 10-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizler
So since the second player can't control his/her own team, do they just tag along during player one's franchise?
Yes. One profile will be used to start the CCM, but when it's time to start a game the second controller will be able to slide over to the same team at the controller select screen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »