Home

Controller glitch

This is a discussion on Controller glitch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Controller glitch

Just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. So in my ccm as of late my controller has been acting wierd in that it will start switching to players on its own after the ball is snapped as well as auto diving my players and hurdling them. I thought it was the controller but i have used the controller in other games and its fine. Has anyone else experienced this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Controller glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
Just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. So in my ccm as of late my controller has been acting wierd in that it will start switching to players on its own after the ball is snapped as well as auto diving my players and hurdling them. I thought it was the controller but i have used the controller in other games and its fine. Has anyone else experienced this?
Happened to me in a game the other night. For an entire drive, it was if "down" was held on my left stick. Couldn't audible cause it kept auto pressing LS down. QB would drop back immediately/constantly.

Then it went away. Strange.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

Hmm glad to now its not just me lol. It's really annoying having my player do things I don't want him to do like spin or hurdle. I keep reseting my controller but it still continues to act up wondering if it has to due with the glitch of the breast cancer awareness uniforms in every game. Before that bug my controller was fine.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

My problem was the game thinking I was hitting L1 all the time, which means the RB kept pitching and the QB kept pump faking.

I had this in the past and bought a new dual shock.

The problem is that the foam backing of the contact strip which takes in the signal from the bottm press and sends out to the game what you pressed gets compressed.

With a screwdriver and a piece of electrical tape you can fix it right up.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

Well heres hoping after this month the bug disappears cause i don't think its my controller just madden being wack lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Its your controller, you just see this in sports games more than other games. This is not a glitch.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoutofthecold
Its your controller, you just see this in sports games more than other games. This is not a glitch.
Its not his controller , its the game , this happens to me also and my controller is brand new.I started another thread about this issue awhile ago check it out here
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ensor-ccm.html
Old 10-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #8
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnZzgo
Its not his controller , its the game , this happens to me also and my controller is brand new.I started another thread about this issue awhile ago check it out here
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ensor-ccm.html
Interesting didnt even think it would be because of the motion controller. What i found to be a temporary a fix is on defense before the ball is snapped i switch to different players then back to the player i want to control and once the ball is snapped the player I'm using is only doing things i want rather then doing random things such as diving or jumping in the air for no reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »