Home

Anyone else see an insane amount of broken Collarbones?

This is a discussion on Anyone else see an insane amount of broken Collarbones? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Anyone else see an insane amount of broken Collarbones?

Im my first two CCM years I had about 2-3 a year, which wasn't crazy. This year i have had 10, each time its 4 weeks. Last game I played I lost 4 guys to broken collarbones, all 4 are defensive starters.

The overall amount isn't off by NFL standards but the lack of variety in injuries is bothersome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone else see an insane amount of broken Collarbones?

Not this year but in madden 12 I had like 8 in one year.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 10-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
Rookie

Muteki's Arena

OVR: 0

All of my injuries in my first ccm were broken collarbones. About 6 in total. Happened to the same player 3 times too.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
Banned

Nope. I've had a good amount of differing injuries. What is your injury slider set at? Anything above 50 is ridiculous. I'm thinking about lowering it to 45 because you can't have extra players on a practice squad as replacements.

I also wonder if the XP package you can buy called "Gatorade recover" does anything besides a cheap advertisement for the drink. A player was rated 99 on injury recover and yet still gets a season ending injury in pre-season.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
Rookie

I've had three injuries on my team and they all were broken collar bones. I think I need to fire my training staff and my Strenght and conditional coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoutofthecold
Im my first two CCM years I had about 2-3 a year, which wasn't crazy. This year i have had 10, each time its 4 weeks. Last game I played I lost 4 guys to broken collarbones, all 4 are defensive starters.

The overall amount isn't off by NFL standards but the lack of variety in injuries is bothersome.
This was all I saw in Madden 12. I have been waiting to start my CCM for 13, so this is disappointing news.

I remember reading an article stating that the injuries were supposed to be more varied for 13 and specifically referenced the broken collarbone epidemic from M12.

Sigh....
Old 10-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
This was all I saw in Madden 12. I have been waiting to start my CCM for 13, so this is disappointing news.

I remember reading an article stating that the injuries were supposed to be more varied for 13 and specifically referenced the broken collarbone epidemic from M12.

Sigh....
Doesn't sound right to me. I had a partial MCL tear, a broken jaw, and 4 other injured players on IR by the time my 4th online ccm season ended.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »