Home

Not much weather?

This is a discussion on Not much weather? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Not much weather?

I'm playing in the playoffs in cold cities, right now Green Bay. I was hoping for some snow, but it's just really cold and clear skies. Is there just not much weather in ccm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
Rookie

MryumNug's Arena

Re: Not much weather?

I've seen plenty. In two of my leagues we are in week 17 and both my games this week were in the snow. I loved it. I have also had my fair share of rain games as well. I am seeing a good balance.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:49 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MryumNug
I've seen plenty. In two of my leagues we are in week 17 and both my games this week were in the snow. I loved it. I have also had my fair share of rain games as well. I am seeing a good balance.
What about in the playoffs?
Old 10-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #4
Rookie

MryumNug's Arena

I haven't played any playoff games yet. I will let you know as we go through though.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

In year 2 of my Ravens CCM I had a 68 degree divisional playoff game against Tennessee (in Baltimore). Also, the AFC Championship game was about 65 degrees (also in Baltimore). I've yet to play a snow game and I'm about to start year 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
ssc
Rookie

ssc's Arena

OVR: 1

I play as the Packers and yes, I semi-regularly experience snow games late in the season -and- in the playoffs. Think about it, though - seeing really snowy games in progress aren't an every-week thing, even in Green Bay, Cleveland, etc.

For whatever it's worth, I had a side project for the Browns going and did also experience snow in that franchise as well.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc
I play as the Packers and yes, I semi-regularly experience snow games late in the season -and- in the playoffs. Think about it, though - seeing really snowy games in progress aren't an every-week thing, even in Green Bay, Cleveland, etc.

For whatever it's worth, I had a side project for the Browns going and did also experience snow in that franchise as well.
But snow that late in the season is almost a given. All the epic snow games on tv. I was hoping to get them and 2 playoff weeks in a row, nothing.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #8
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4

In all my years of watching Packer football, it goes back to the early 90s. I can recall one game that was really snowy during the game, and that was the playoff game against Seattle a few years back. I have been there late in the year, and have seen a rain/snow mix, but rarely late in the year is it snowing. You will see sunny or overcast skies, and some brutally cold weather, but snow isnt as common as people not from this area think it is.
NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »