Home

Madden 13 replays

This is a discussion on Madden 13 replays within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #9
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 13 replays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula1Racing
LOl...I know, that was some bad info.
I'm talking about the replay's in game not the replay's where I press start and then go look the replay up. Do you still think a larger HD will help?

Are you having the same trouble. The replays are the one right after a play when the huge EA fly's across the screen and on the PS3 I get multiple angles and it lasts awhile and I've just noticed I get like half that with the Xbox. I just don't want to drop another $80 buck on a HD if it wont help.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
I'm talking about the replay's in game not the replay's where I press start and then go look the replay up. Do you still think a larger HD will help?

Are you having the same trouble. The replays are the one right after a play when the huge EA fly's across the screen and on the PS3 I get multiple angles and it lasts awhile and I've just noticed I get like half that with the Xbox. I just don't want to drop another $80 buck on a HD if it wont help.

It has to be. You need a hard drive. The 4GB is not enough. just think about it. All the stuff that Xbox needs is prob taking most of that 4GB. There is prob really nothing left for the replays to store.

I have the xbox version and I get the full replays during the game just after the EA flyby.. I get so many I just quit out of it..I really don't like this years slow-mo replays anyway.

You can pick-up a generic xbox360 250 GB HD at Buy.com for $55.00. Check it out
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #11
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula1Racing
It has to be. You need a hard drive. The 4GB is not enough. just think about it. All the stuff that Xbox needs is prob taking most of that 4GB. There is prob really nothing left for the replays to store.

I have the xbox version and I get the full replays during the game just after the EA flyby.. I get so many I just quit out of it..I really don't like this years slow-mo replays anyway.

You can pick-up a generic xbox360 250 GB HD at Buy.com for $55.00. Check it out
cool, Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #12
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Ya i dunno i saw somewhere on here that adding a hard drive wouldn't do anything so I'm on the fence.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-10-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:52 AM   #13
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Okay guy at game stop says
Anything that follows that is sure to be inaccurate information.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

How about being able to see the opposite side of the ball when playing as a player CCM, does the hard drive make up for it too? And, seriously, I'm really annoyed by the replays and some of the gameplay animations from the game. I bought an xbox 360 3 months ago and the last release of Madden that I played before M13 was M08, the PC version, until 1 day before my xbox arrived, actually... and the running animations used to look so much better! How can a better game with better graphics and engine look so weird in comparison with the same franchise 5 years ago? And the ball spinning back into the other direction before it reaches the receiver's hand is pretty annoying too... They just released an unfinished, half-assed and untested game without giving a rat's butt about it... I'm really, really starting to miss Madden 08.

Last edited by netslip; 10-17-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #15
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

I am on PS3 and wish I had shorter replays - the clock is running down while these replays are playing - on plays that are not out of bounds or incomplete....I can press the "x" button and it will get me out of the replays a little faster, but time is still burning down....

I could do with just the saved replays after every play that you can choose to look at by pressing "start" and going into the replay mode....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #16
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Wait.... so to get the full replays during the "Under Review" you need an XBOX bigger than 4GB? Mine is 16GB and I still only get like half the replay when they review it, sometimes not even a replay at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »