Home

Which players should be the best on team

This is a discussion on Which players should be the best on team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Which players should be the best on team

Which positions do you like to be the highest rated... A ball hawking FS or huge DT. And which positions are second thought that don't really matter, anyone couldperform
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Which players should be the best on team

I like a strong OL above all else. Without the OL, there is no football... period.

A good OL can turn a bad team into a good one by itself, then improving other spots can make it great.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0

I enjoy a great D-Line with 2 star corners. If the opposing offense can't move the ball, either my offense or defense will win the game.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
I like a strong OL above all else. Without the OL, there is no football... period.

A good OL can turn a bad team into a good one by itself, then improving other spots can make it great.
This is true IRL but in Madden it doesn't matter. There is video of created OL players who are 150 pounds that pancake 350 pound DTs.

Its still fun and a challenge to get your OL up to a high overall but you can throw out a bunch of 60 OVR players on your line and get the same result.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Rookie

Jsan915's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoutofthecold
This is true IRL but in Madden it doesn't matter. There is video of created OL players who are 150 pounds that pancake 350 pound DTs.

Its still fun and a challenge to get your OL up to a high overall but you can throw out a bunch of 60 OVR players on your line and get the same result.
Maybe having a high O-line doesnt matter for some people but it does for me. Because I notice that when I have A good O-line like the jets, I will get sacked or force to throw the ball because the right side of the line isnt that great. While the middle and the left side of the line give me plenty of time. Same thing running the ball, I always run it down the middle to the the left and off the left tackle cause their great. Thats my opinion on the O-Line.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »