Home

Editing in CCM = distorted appearances?

This is a discussion on Editing in CCM = distorted appearances? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Editing in CCM = distorted appearances?

Anyone else having this issue? I figured I'd alter the appearance of a certain player who is much skinnier in the game than real life. I couldn't do it in the main menu so I started a new CCM to see if I could edit him there.

Upon hitting "edit" and going to his player model it seemed most of his appearance sliders shifted automatically. Whatever, I adjusted them to what I wanted, hit "accept" and moved on.

Lo and behold I enter a game and he's even skinnier than before. He should be a 320lb DT and he looks like a stick figure with freakishly large arms. I went back into the editor to see if I goofed, but the sliders for "belly" and "thighs" and "calfs" were NOT where I set them at. I readjusted and saved again, then just for the hell of i hot "edit" again.

Sliders were in the wrong positions again.

I should've known it was too good to be true.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Editing in CCM = distorted appearances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysanti
Anyone else having this issue? I figured I'd alter the appearance of a certain player who is much skinnier in the game than real life. I couldn't do it in the main menu so I started a new CCM to see if I could edit him there.

Upon hitting "edit" and going to his player model it seemed most of his appearance sliders shifted automatically. Whatever, I adjusted them to what I wanted, hit "accept" and moved on.

Lo and behold I enter a game and he's even skinnier than before. He should be a 320lb DT and he looks like a stick figure with freakishly large arms. I went back into the editor to see if I goofed, but the sliders for "belly" and "thighs" and "calfs" were NOT where I set them at. I readjusted and saved again, then just for the hell of i hot "edit" again.

same way i feel man, i might as well delete my ccm and restart one and not edit players sizes... i heard its olineman and dline and recievers that are glitched. EA had me so excited today
Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8
I haven't tried this yet..but let me ask u this..when on the edit screen at the bottom is there an icon to save..maybe you need to save it immediately so it won't go into some default player model..just a hope
Old 10-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 25
Yeah it's bugged 100%
Old 10-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8
I didn't get a chance to test but did notice u can save immediately after editing..so if u do this ..will it help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysanti

I just don't get how this would happen? Don't they test for these sort of things?
Old 10-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

So they give us a patch that enables editing but yet that needs a patch so it works correctly. Lmao. Only EA.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #8
Just started!

so it won't go into some default player model..just a hope

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »