Home

Coach Mode QB's

This is a discussion on Coach Mode QB's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1
Coach Mode QB's

I'm a big coach mode guy. When I read that Coach Mode was not in the original release of M13, I decided not to purchase. With the release of path #3, I read that there would be a true coach mode in M13. My question is this; Does the Coach Mode QB scramble? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Coach Mode QB's

We all have to be very careful when saying coach mode since it means different things to different people.

What is not in M13 is a different mode of play as a coach, what is in M13 is not controlling the QB by not touching the controls after you snap the ball manually. Kickers and Punters still have to be controled via the kick arcade style.

As to your question I can't answer because I didn't have M12, sorry.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Good to know about Coach Mode. My question was if the patched M13 Coach Mode QB now scrambles? In M12 he did not. I'm assuming since this new coach mode is just basically auto-pass, the answer is 'no'. Just want to know for sure. Thanks.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Good question man, we won't know what's up with all this until we hear back directly from EA. However, it does seem as if the true coach mode that myself and others were so looking forward to, may NOT be added. One poster that is familiar with a true coach mode and has played it in NCAA 13, seems to have claimed the same mode is in M13 now but I am still waiting to hear back from them.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

It's not but I am going to close this thread since we have 2 others on this subject.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »