Home

so sick of Jets online

This is a discussion on so sick of Jets online within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9
so sick of Jets online

Maybe its just me but I keep running into Jets users who run a hurry up offense with Tebow and Stephen Hill all game. I'm 3-1 against these users but I cant consistently stop the offends and it is so boring to face.

Last edited by steve115658; 10-07-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Shogun613's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: so sick of Jets online

I haven't seen this yet, have you tried QB spy and maybe dropping a LB into a curl zone on whatever side hill is on? I honestly don't blame you for feeling that way. I'm a Jets fan, but when I play online, I usually go with a good defensive team to help combat the cheese.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4

America = football= kids like Tebow= you cant hate kids, they just do what they do, and Tebow is the all American kid...plus he runs fast,sorta LOL
Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

I spend a lot of time online this weekend in ranked head to head, and never saw the Jets once.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6

Played a guy last night in my league who tried to wildcat with Tebow. Normally OK! He tried to throw. Bad move with Tebow. INT!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #6
Rookie

Shogun613's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I spend a lot of time online this weekend in ranked head to head, and never saw the Jets once.
Yeah, it's a far cry from Madden 11 when "everybody and they momma" was using them. I don't even want to use them now...
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #7
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun613
I haven't seen this yet, have you tried QB spy and maybe dropping a LB into a curl zone on whatever side hill is on? I honestly don't blame you for feeling that way. I'm a Jets fan, but when I play online, I usually go with a good defensive team to help combat the cheese.
I Only use the Giants (favorite team) and Colts (for when someone else is using a bad team) I think one of the problems is that they don't have a corner to match on Hill. He is usually on a fly route and gets open about 3 times a game, usually for 6. The other plays I don't know what they are running but there are huge lanes for Tebow.

I tried the spy but if I take a man out of coverage hill kills me and if a de spies they go the opposite direction. Most success ive had is moving JPP in and spying but that leaves me susceptible to runs.
Like I said I am mostly beating these guys because the Jets db's aren't that good in madden (Imo) but they are just boring to play against
Old 10-08-2012, 08:51 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Better Tebow than a few years ago with Vick. That guy was crazy good ratings for everything when he's just a fumble and int dog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »